Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #3, 2016, pp. 31-34
Calculation-experimental method for determination of spectrum components of non-stationary loading of carbon steel welded joint
G.S. Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength, NASU. 2 Timiryazevskaya Str., 01014, Kiev, Ukraine. Е-mail: ips@iрр.kiеv.uа
The time parameters of the spectrum components of non-stationary loading of welded joints of carbon steel were determined, having a dominant influence on the intensity of fatigue fracture of the structural elements of railway locomotives. A new method was offered for analysis of the results of strain gauge measuring of the evolution of deformation heterogeneity in the welded joint HAZ in the process of fatigue crack development. It was established that in each unit of loads at certain frequencies, the deformations exist which are dominant at fatigue fracture. 12 Ref., 5 Figures.
non-stationary loads, fillet welded joint, carbon steel, fatigue crack growth, strain gauge null-indicator method, time-frequency analysis
- Harris, W.J., Zakharov, S.M., Landgren, J. et al. (2002) General conclusions of advanced experience of heavy-loaded traffic: Problems of interaction between wheel and rail. 1st Moscow: In-tekst.
- Basov, G.G., Falaleev, N.I., Yatsko, S.I. (2004) Modern methods of design of locomotive servicing parts. Transport Ukrainy, 4, 39–45.
- Makhnenko, V.I. (2006) Resource of safe operation of welded joints and units of modern structures. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
- DSTU 2651–94: Ordinary carbon steel. Valid 01.01.96. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukrainy.
- GOST 25.502–79: Calculations and strength tests in machine-building. Methods of mechanical tests of metals. Methods of strength tests. Valid 01.01.81. Moscow: Standart.
- GOST 5264–80: Manual arc welding. Welded joints. Main types, structural elements and sizes. Valid 01.07.81. Moscow: Standartinform.
- Troshchenko, V.T., Tsibanev, G.V., Gryaznov, B.A. et al. (2009) Fatigue of metals. Influence of surface state and contact interaction. Vol. 2. Kiev: IPP.
- Leonets, V.A., Lukashevych, A.O., Degtyarev, V.O. et al. (2012) Assessment of the null-indicator method for the detection of fatigue cracks in structural elements. Strength of Materials, 44(3), 325–332. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11223-012-9385-2
- Tokarev, O.D., Leonets, V.A., Leonets, A.A. et al. (2002) System of dynamic-strength tests of load-carrying structures of rolling stock and track structure at higher speeds of traffic. ZhD Transport Mira, 9, 73–76.
- Travis, J., Kring, J. (2008) LabVIEW for all. Moscow: DMK Press.
- Astafieva, N.M. (1996) Wavelet-analysis: Bases of theory and examples of application. Uspekhi Fizich. Nauk, 11, 1145–1170.
- Diakov, V.P. (2002) From theory to practice. Moscow: Solon.