Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #9, 2016, pp. 37-41
Experience in application of electric arc surfacing with flux-cored wire at the enterprises of Ukraine
A.A. Golyakevich1, L.N. Orlov1, L.S. Malinov2 and V.I. Titarenko3
Company «ТМ.VELTEK», 15 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Priazovsky State Technical University, 7 Universitetskaya Str., 87500, Mariupol, Ukraine
Company «REMMASH», 29 Gazeta Pravda Ave., Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
The surfacing using flux-cored wire finds a wide application in many branches of industry and, first of all, in the repair works. At the present time the largest manufacturer of flux-cored wires for surfacing in Ukraine is the enterprise «TM.VELTEK». In the present work the developments of this enterprise and the experience of their use in repair surfacing of rolls of rolling stands, CCM rollers, wheel cranes and also the rollers of straightening machines and critical parts of hydraulic supports of mining equipment are described. 20 Ref., 3 Tables, 7 Figures.
arc surfacing, flux-cored wires, repair works, wear resistance, hardness, microstructure, increase in service llife
- Frumin, I.I. (1961) Automatic electric arc surfacing. Kharkov: Metallurgizdat.
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Kondratiev, I.A. (1999) Mechanized arc surfacing of metallurgical equipment parts. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Senchenkov, I.K. (2013) Theory and practice of surfacing operations. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
- (1979) Surfacing materials of countries-members of CMEA: Catalogue. Kiev; Moscow: MTsNiTI.
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Kondratiev, I.A., Zhudra, A.P. et al. (2002) Flux-cored wires for surfacing developed in PWI. Svarshchik, 2, 34–35.
- Kondratiev, I.A., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2014) Flux-cored wires for surfacing of steel rollers for hot rolling. The Paton Welding J., 6/7, 95–96. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2014.06.20
- TUU 28.7.05416923.066–2002: Flux-cored wires for surfacing. Kiev: PWI.
- Kondratiev, I.A., Vasiliev, V.G., Dzykovich, I.Ya. (1996) Examination of structural heterogeneity of deposited metal of 35V9Kh3SF type and its influence of serviceability of surfaced mill rolls. Svarka, 6, 17–20.
- Kalianov, V.N. (1997) Structure and characteristics of wear-resistant sparsely-alloyed deposited metal. Proizvodstvo, 4, 13–17.
- Lyasov, V.G., Panishchenko, S.A., Kuzmenko, D.Yu. et al. (2010) Experience of application of high-tech flux-cored wires for strengthening-repair surfacing of mill rolls. In: of 10th Sci.-Techn. Conf. on Current Problems of Production and Repair in Industry and Transport (Ukraine, Svalyava, 22–26 Febr., 2010).
- Oparin, L.I., Malikin, V.L., Gladky, P.V. et al. (1991) Surfacing of rolls of slab continuous-casting machines. Svarka, 4, 63–66.
- Dombrovsky, F.S., Leshchinsky, L.K. (1995) Serviceability of surfaced rolls of continuous-casting machines. Kiev: PWI.
- Korotkov, V.A., Mikhajlov, I.D., Veselov, A.S. et al. (2003) Surfacing of rolls of continuous-casting machines. Stal, 8, 60–63.
- Yakushin, B.F., Tsirko, P.A (2009) Specifics of arc surfacing technology for rolls of continuous-casting machines. Svarka i Diagnostika, 5, 35–40.
- Razikov, M.I., Iliin, V.P. (1964) Welding and surfacing of cavitation steel of 30Kh10G10 grade. Moscow: NIIMASh.
- Malinov, L.S., Chejlyakh, A.P., Kharlanova, E.Ya. et al. (1994) Selection of composition of chrome-manganese steel with metastable austenite as a base of surfacing material. Izvestiya Vuzov. Chyorn. Metallurgiya, 8, 45–46.
- Malinov, L.S., Malinov, V.L. (2001) Manganese-containing surfacing materials. Proizvodstvo, 8, 34–36.
- Kuskov, Yu.M., Chernyak, Ya.P., Ostrik, I.G. et al. (2004) Reconditioning of rotary support rings of MKT-250 crane. Svarshchik, 4, 35–38.
- Golyakevich, A.A., Orlov, L.M., Pokhmurska, G.V. et al. (2014) Corrosion characteristics of the layers deposited on hydraulic cylinders rods of mineral resource equipment. Khimichna Mekhanika Materialiv. Problemy Korozii ta Protykoroz. Zakhystu Materialiv, 10, 651–656.
- Holyakevich, A.A., Orlov, L.M., Pokhmurs’ka, H.V. et al. (2015) Influence of the phase composition of the layers deposited on the rods of hydraulic cylinders on their local corrosion. Materials Sci., 50(Issue 5), 740–747. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11003-015-9780-5