Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #10, 2016, pp. 3-9
Effect of anisotropy of properties of nickel alloy on stresses and plastic deformations in weld zone
K.A. Yushchenko, E.A. Velikoivanenko, N.O. Chervyakov, G.F. Rosynka and N.I. Pivtorak
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
A calculation method was used for investigation of the kinetics of stress-strain state in welding of nickel alloy single crystal taking into account anisotropy of its thermophysical and mechanical properties. It is shown that anisotropy of the properties of single crystal promotes for growth of a rate of plastic deformations in temperature interval BTI-II in comparison with isotropic alloy of such type (having polycrystalline structure). The rate of growth of longitudinal plastic deformations in the single crystal in BTI-II temperature interval can approximately 2.0–2.5 times exceed that in the polycrystalline variant of alloy. This should be taken into account in development of corresponding structures and technology of their manufacture. 9 Ref., 3 Tables, 7 Figures.
mathematical modelling, stress-strain state, single crystals, nickel alloys, properties anisotropy
- Ashkenazi, E.K., Ganov, E.V. (1972) Anisotropy of structural materials: Refer. Book. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie.
- Ueda, J., Murakawa, H., Nakacho, K. et al. (1995) Establishment of computation welding mechanics. of JWRI, 24(2), 73–86.
- Makhnenko, V.I. (1976) Computational methods for investigation of welding stress and strain kinetics. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
- Makhnenko, V.I., Velikoivanenko, E.A., Pochinok, V.E. (1999) Numerical methods of the predictions of welding stresses and distortions. Welding and Surfacing Reviews, 13, Pt 1, 147.
- Goldschmidt, D. (1994) Einkristalline Gasturbinenschaufeln aus Nickelbasis-Legierungen. Materialwissenschaft und Werkstofftechnik, 25, 373–382. https://doi.org/10.1002/mawe.19940250905
- Golubovsky, E.R., Svetlov, I.L. (2005) Static and cyclic strength of single crystals of heat-resistant nickel alloys. In: of Pap. of Int. Sci.-Techn. Conf. on Dynamics, Strength and Life of Machines and Constructions (Ukraine, Kyiv, 1–4 Nov. 2005). Kyiv: IPS, Vol. 1, 96–97.
- Rabotnov, Yu.N. (1963) Resistance of materials. Moscow: Fizmatgiz.
- Birger, I.A., Mavlyutov, R.R. (1986) Resistance of materials: Manual. Moscow: Nauka.
- Makhnenko, V.I., Savchenko, V.S., Yushchenko, K.A. et al. (1993) Influence of physical characteristics of cast nickel alloys on development of thermodeformation processes in fusion welding. Svarka, 11, 6–9.