Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #6, 2017, pp. 8-14
The main tendencies of development of automation and robotization in welding engineering (Review)
A.A. Mazur, O.K. Makovetskaya and S.V. Pustovojt
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper represents arranged economical-statistical information on development of automation and robotization in welding engineering. Currently, the main peculiarity of the world economy is application of advanced automated (robotic) systems. Decrease of expenses for re-equipment of enterprises due to cost reduction of robots, computer numerical controllers, automation hardware and software promotes investment in automation of commercial production. 14 Ref., 4 Tables, 8 Figures.
welding, automation, robotization, welding robots
- (2016) RBC Global Assist Management. Global megatrends: Automation in emerging markets. http://www.rbcgam.us
- (2016) Industrial automation market — Global industry analysis, size, share, growth, trends and forecast 2016–2024. http://www.prnewswire.com
- (2015) The Boston Consulting Group Inc. The robotics revolution/the net great leap in manufacturing. http://www.bcg.com
- ARK Invest. The future automation. White paper. http://www.ark-invest.com
- Universal robots and… the cobots. http://www.universalrobots.com
- (2012) Global industrial automation. Credit Suisse. Global Equity Research, 14, 102.
- (2016) International Federation of Robotics. World Robotics 2016 Industrial Robots.
- Roehricht, K. (2016) Study on emerging markets, with special focus on Asia. http://www.eu-robotics.net
- Heagele, M. (2016) An outlook for robots (in industry and service). Fraunhofer Stuttgart, IPA.
- Mohnen, P. (2012) KUKA AG German Corporate Conference Company Presentation. KUKA AG, January 21.
- (2015) Hello future. KUKA, Annual report.
- (2016) World demand for welding robots. The Japan Welding News for the World, 20(77), 9.
- Spitzauer, A. (2012) KUKA AG Company Presentation. September.