Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #6, 2017, pp. 83-86
Monitoring of technological process of arc robotic welding
NTUU «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» 37 Peremogy Av., 03056, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuous monitoring of welded structure production is important to provide under conditions of robotic welding. As for MIG/MAG welding the preference should be given to control of electric parameters of arc, which generalize the conditions of technological process during 1 s. A complex evaluation of the electric parameters can be carried out in «arc current–arc voltage» area. The conclusions on presence of the disturbances should be made using coefficients of Haar wavelet decomposition. 5 Ref., 1 Table, 2 Figures.
gas-shielded consumable electrode welding; robotization, quality monitoring, 2D Haar wavelet transforms
- Tatarychkin, I.O. (2002) Statistical methods of quality assurance of products of welding production. Lugansk: V. Dal EUNU.
- Li, X.R., Shao, Z., Zhang, Y.M. et al. (2013) Monitoring and control of penetration in GTAW and pipe welding. Welding J., 6, 90–196.
- Gonzalez, R.C., Woods, R.E. (2001) Digital image processing. Boston: Addison Wesley.
- Pratt, W.K. (2001) Digital image processing. Y.:Wiley Intersci.
- Chui, Ch. (2001) Introduction to wavelets. Moscow: Mir.