Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #10, 2017, pp. 43-51
Efficiency of application of substructure strengthened tubes on heating surfaces of supercritical boiler blocks
Institute of Magnetism under NAS and MES of Ukraine
36-b Acad. Vernadskoho Blvd., 03142, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The results are presented on investigation of mechanical-thermal treatment of the tubes as an effective method to increase life and operation reliability of power equipment. General experience of commercial application of the tubes of mechanical-thermal strengthened steel 12Kh1MF on the heating surfaces of supercritical boilers is presented. Possibility and efficiency of application of this method is shown by the example of Trypolie HPP capacities. 11 Ref., 7 Tables, 7 Figures.
mechanical-thermal treatment, steel strengthening, equipment life, substructure, high-temperature strength, heat resistance
- GP NITI (2009) TU 14-3-460:2009/TU U 27.2-05757883-207:2009: Steel seamless tubes for steam boilers and pipelines [in Russian].
- Minchermet SSSR 91982) TU 14-3-1072–82: 12Kh1MF steel seamless cold-deformed mechanical-thermal-treated tubes for steam boilers and pipelines [in Russian].
- Gordienko, L.K., Versler, E.Ya., Chajkovsky, V.M. et al. (1981) Experience of operation of strengthened tubes on heating surface of high-pressure boilers. Energetika i Elektrifikatsiya, 3, 21–24 [in Russian].
- Veksler, E.Ya., Mozharenko, I.P., Fridman, Z.G. et al. (1986) Substructural strengthening of boiler tubes from 12Kh1MF steel. Ibid., 2, 9–11 [in Russian].
- Mozharenko, I.P., Dolinskaya, L.A., Veksler, E.Ya. et al. (1976) Structure and properties of boiler tubes from 12Kh1MF steels after mechanical-thermal treatment. Metallovedenie i Termich. Obrabotka, 1, 2–4 [in Russian].
- Veksler, E.Ya., Mozharenko, I.P., Chajkovsky, V.M. et al. (1980) Operation of strengthened by mechanical-thermal treatment of lower radiant section tubes from 12Kh1MF steel. Energetik, 5, 22–23 [in Russian].
- Veksler, E.Ya. (1972) Examination of dislocation structure changes of 12Kh1MF steel during operation. Teploenergetika, 10, 61–65 [in Russian].
- Minenergomash SSSR (1977) RTM 108.030.122–77: Steam stationary supercritical boilers. Procedure for calculation of corrosion losses and temperature mode of water-wall tubes [in Russian].
- Veksler, E.Ya., Zamekula, I.V., Tolstov, V.Yu. et al. (2009) Assessment of residual life of high-pressure steam pipelines of thermal power plants by the level of metal microdamage. Energetika i Elektrifikatsiya, 5, 31–40 [in Russian].
- Veksler, E.Ya., Zamekula, I.V., Tolstov, V.Yu. et al. (2010) Technology of diagnostics and assessment of residual life of high-pressure steam pipelines of thermal power plants by the level of metal microdamage. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 1, 23–31 [in Russian].
- Zheldubovsky, A.V., Serditov, A.T., Klyuchnikov, Yu.V. et al. (2013) Method of assessment of material residual life under conditions of long-term static loading. Vostochno-Evrop. Zh. Peredovykh Tekhnologij, 3/7(63), 24 [in Russian].