Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #9, 2018, pp. 48-55
Modeling the phase-structural state and controlling the properties of metal of Fe-Cr-Mn alloying system, deposited on low-carbon structural steel
Ya.A. Cheylyakh, A. P. Cheylyakh
Pryazovskyi State Technical University.
7 Universitetskaya Str., Mariupol, Donetsk region, 87555. E-mail:email@example.com
A physical-mathematical model was developed. It describes formation of a structure of deposited metal of Fe-Cr-Mn alloying system and binds its chemical composition, critical points of martensite transformation ( Mi
), phase-structure state and nature of their layer-by-layer variation on thickness of the deposited metal. The model allows designing and regulating chemical and phase compositions (austenite, austenite-martensite, martensite-austenite, martensite) of metal of Fe-Cr-Mn alloying system deposited on steel St3 that provides the possibility to regulate service properties of the deposited metal. Specific conditions of operation of the deposited parts require selection of phase composition of the deposited metal (content of quenching martensite and metastable austenite), level of g-phase metastability providing optimum development of deformation g→α´ transformation and acquiring of the most significant effect of strengthening in process of testing and operation. 14 Ref., 1 Tabl., 5 Fig.
Keywords: surfacing; flux-cored wire, metastable austenite, martensite, modeling, transformation, wear-resistance
- Frumin, I.I. (1961) Automatic electric arc surfacing. Kharkov, Metallurgizdat [in Russian].
- Livchits, L.S., Grinberg, N.A., Kurkumelli, E.G. (1969) Principles of alloying of deposited metal. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Senchenkov, I.K. (2013) Theory and practice of surfacing works. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
- Razikov, M.I., Kulishenko, B.A. (1967) On selection of surfacing material resistant to cavitation loading. Proizvodstvo, 7, 10-12.
- Kalensky, V.K., Chernyak, Ya.P., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2003) Powder electrode wire for welding and surfacing of steel products. Pat. 39646, Ukraine.
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Kuskov, Yu.M., Chernyak, Ya.P. et al. (2004) Restoration of rings of rotary support of crane MKT-250. Svarshchik, 4, 35-38.
- Malinov, L.S., Malinov, V.L. (2009) Resource-saving sparcelly-alloyed alloys and strengthening technologies providing effect of self-quenching. Mariupol, Renata [in Russian].
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Kondratiev, I.A., Chernyak, Ya.P. et al. (2010) Structure and properties of high-manganese deposited metal. The Paton Welding J., 4, 7-9.
- Chejlyakh, Ya.O. (2013) Development of surfacing material and technology of surface strengthening with formation of wear-resistant metastable alloy. In: of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Kramatorsk [in Ukrainian].
- Chejlyakh, Ya.A., Chigarev, V.V. (2011) Structure and properties of deposited wear-resistant Fe-Cr-Mn steel with a controllable content of metastable austenite. The Paton Welding, 8, 17-21.
- Chejlyakh, A.P. (2009) Sparcelly-alloyed metastable alloys and strengthening technologies. Mariupol, PGTU [in Russian].
- Chejlyakh, Ya.A., Krivenko, O.V., Shejchenko, G.V. (2013) Modeling of effect of alloying elements on p. Ml and phase composition of deposited Fe-Cr-Mn metastable steels. Visnyk Pryazov. DTU. Ser.: Tekhnichni Nauky. Mariupol, 27, 82-89 [in Russian].
- Pokhodnya, I.K., Suptel, A.M., Shlepakov, V.N. (1972) Flux-cored wire welding. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
- Chejlyakh, Ya.A., Chigarev, V.V. (2011) Principles of change of composition and structure of deposited Fe-Cr-Mn metastable steels. In: of Int. Conf. on Strategy of Quality in Industry and Education (3-10 June 2011, Varna, Bulgaria), 2, 310-312.