Позорная война рф против Украины
Начата 20 февраля 2014 и полномасштабно продолжена 24 февраля 2022 года. С первых же минут рф ведет ее с нарушением законов и правил войны, захватывает атомные станции, уничтожает бомбардировками мирное население и объекты критической инфраструктуры. Правители и армия рф - военные преступники. Все, кто платит им налоги или оказывают какую-либо поддержку - пособники терроризма. Народ Украины вас никогда не простит и ничего не забудет.
Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #1, 2019, pp. 50-55
Influence of modes of flux-cored strip surfacing on their welding-technological properties
A.P. Voronchuk, A.P. Zhudra, A.V. Petrov, V.O. Kochura
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv.
Influence of surfacing modes on welding-technological properties of different types of high-alloyed flux-cored strips was studied. Electrode metal melting coefficient, surfacing coefficients, loss factors, as well as the efficiency of electrode material melting and deposition rate, were determined. Widely applied in industry Pl-AN-101 and PL-AN-179 flux-cored strips made using steel strip-sheath, as well as PL-AH-111 strip with nickel sheath were selected as the objects of study. Surfacing of samples for investigations was performed in A-874N machine with AD-167 attachment and VDU-1201 power source in a wide range of modes: current of 600 – 900 A, voltage of 32 – 40 V, speed of 32 – 55 m/h. Obtained results are presented graphically. It is found that alongside the surfacing modes, the filler-powder composition and sheath strip material have a significant effect on the characteristics of welding-technological properties of flux-cored strips and chemical composition and hardness of deposited metal, respectively. At surfacing with PL-AN-111 strip with a nickel sheath, having a high ohmic resistance, more intensive heating of the flux-cored strip in the extension takes place, and, consequently, the coefficient of electrode material melting is increased. Melting efficiency was lower at surfacing with PL-AN-101 and PL-AN-179 strips. At current rise, burning and spattering losses become greater for PL-AN-111 strip, and change only slightly for PL-AN-101 strip, while for PL-AN-179 strip they decrease abruptly in the current range of 900 – 1200 A, because of the specifics of filler-powder composition. Values of melting and surfacing coefficients, as well as melting efficiency and deposition rate decrease with increase of process speed for all the strip types. For PL-AN-111 strip, however, these values change only slightly. 7 Ref., 1 Tabl., 3 Fig.
Keywords: flux-cored strip, current, voltage, surfacing speed, melting and surfacing efficiency, burning and spattering losses
1. Kuznetsov, L.D., Kortelev, G.A., Nikolaenko, N.R. (1982) Peculiarities of process of flux-cored strip surfacing on forced modes of parts of construction and road machines. Theoretical and technological principles of surfacing. Current methods of surfacing and their application. Ed. by I.I. Frumin. Kiev, PWI, 12–15 [in Russian].
2. Kuznetsov, L.D., Kurkumelli, E.G., Nikolaenko, M.R. (1983) Peculiarities of structure and properties of metal in surfacing with strip electrodes on forced modes. Wear-resistant and high-temperature steels and alloys. Surfacing materials. Kiev, PWI, 24–28 [in Russian].
3. Zhudra, A.P., Voronchuk, A.P., Kochura, V.O., Fedosenko, V.V. (2017) Effect of flux-cored strip surfacing modes on geometric parameters of deposited beads. The Paton Welding J., 1, 36–40. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.01.06
4. Voronchuk, A.P., Zhudra, A.P., Petrov, A.V., Fedosenko, V.V. (2018) Influence of surfacing modes using flux-cored strips on chemical composition and hardness of deposited metal. Ibid., 4, 35–38. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2018.04.07
5. Danilchenko, B.V., Shimanovsky, V.P., Voronchuk, A.P., Kopylets, I.P. (1989) Surfacing of high-wear parts with selfshielding flux-cored strips. Avtomaticheskaya Svarka, 5, 38–41 [in Russian].
6. Zhudra, A.P., Voronchuk, A.P. (2010) Wear-resistant surfacing with flux-cored strips. Svarshchik, 6, 6–9 [in Russian].
7. Zhudra, A.P., Voronchuk, A.P. (2012) Cladding flux-cored strips (Review). The Paton Welding J., 1, 34–38.