Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #8, 2019, pp. 60-66
Equipment and technologies of safe grinding of ferro-alloys of electrode production
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The preferred types of equipment are considered to provide safe grinding of ferromaterials used in electrode production. The design features of the equipment, their advantages and disadvantages are described. 6 Ref., 8 Fig.
Key words: electrode production, ferromaterials, fire and explosion grinding, slit mill, vibration mill, paddle-type grinder, vibroinertial grinder
1. Nejkov, O.D., Marchenko, A.E., Nedin, V.V. et al. (1982) On problem of explosion hazard in grinding of ferroalloys. In: Proc. of All-Union Conf. on Welding Consumables. Ed. by I.K. Pokhodnya. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
2. Vasilieva, G.I., Nejkov, O.D., Chernykh, A.M. et al. (1989) Supply of shielding gas media in installation of ferroalloys grinding. In: Proc. of 2nd Int. School of Countries-Members of CMEA on Metallurgical and Technological Problems of Basic Electrodes (Sofia, November 1989). Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 133-139.
3. Gajrabediyants, E.L., Betchin, V.A., Matveev, N.N. (1977) Technology and equipment of flow-line electrode manufacturing. In: Technology, organization of manufacturing and management. NII Informenergo [in Russian].
4. (2009) New frontiers. Grinding mills PALLA –UO in beneficiation. Gornaya Promyshlennost, 1 [in Russian].
5. Revkin, V.N., Girshov, V.L., Finkelshtejn, G.A. et al. (1982) Grinding of metal powders and chips. Poroshk. Metallurgiya, 4, 12-17 [in Russian].
6. Denisov, G.A., Ardelyan, A.A., Zarogatsky, L.P. (1989) Technology of grinding of ferroalloys with use of conical inertial crushing machine. In: Proc. of 2nd Int. School of Countries-Members of CMEA on Metallurgical and Technological Problems of Basic Electrodes (Sofia, November 1989). Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 140-146.