Avtomatichne Zvaryuvannya (Automatic Welding), #11, 2019, pp.59-62
Multipurpose electron beam welding machine
V. Nesterenkov, K. Khrypko, V. Lukyanov
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv.
The Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton has been specializing for many decades in electron-beam welding (EBW) techniques for many modern structural alloys, including the development of EBW equipment and related production methods. The past two decades, the Electric Welding Institute designed and manufactured a lot of units, used for EBW of various products. All these units can be roughly divided into several types according to the welding chamber volume : «small», «medium», «large» and «extra large». 6 Ref., 3 Fig.
Keywords: electron beam welding machine, control system, graphical user interface
Універсальна електронно-променева зварювальна установка
1. Nazarenko, O.K., Nesterenkov, V.M., Neporozhny, Yu.V. (2001) Design and electron beam welding of vacuum chambers. The Paton Welding J., 6, 40-42.
2. LaFlamme, G., Mac Williams, S., Rugh, J., Hendryx, R. (2006) Hybrid EBW process joining heavy-duty impellers. Welding J., 1, 44-47.
3. Myers, L., LaFlamme, G. (2000) Electron beam braze welding of compressor impellers. The Paton Welding J., 8, 53-57.
4. Paton, B.E., Nazarenko, O.K., Nesterenkov, V.M. et al. (2004) Computer control of electron beam welding with multi-coordinate displacements of the gun and workpiece. Ibid., 5, 2-5.
5. Nesterenkov, V.M., Khripko, K.S. (2017) Recent achievements of E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute in development of equipment for electron beam welding. Zvaroc Professional, 2, 9-13. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.04.07
6. Nazarenko, O.K., Nesterenkov, V.M., llyushenko, R.V. (2005) Weldability of aircraft aluminium alloys of great thickness in EBW. The Paton Welding J., 8, 25-31.