Avtomatichne Zvaryuvannya (Automatic Welding), #11, 2019, pp.3-10
Welding production in the economy of Ukraine
STC «E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The growth in volumes of production and consumption of structural materials continues to be an important component in the development of modern economy. For stabilization and growth of the Ukrainian economy, it is necessary to dramatically increase the consumption of rolled metal products with an emphasis on industrial construction, implementation of large-scale infrastructure projects, heavy, power and transport engineering. Moreover, the processes of welding, cutting, surfacing and coating are the most preferred and widespread means for creating a wide range of competitive products. In the near-term prospect, the maintenance of different power, treating, mining, agricultural, defence equipment and infrastructure facilities in order to extend their service life through the use of innovative welding and metal treatment technologies is a vital point for Ukraine. 9 Ref., 2 Fig.
Keywords: welding production, national economy, metal consumption, industry of Ukraine, engineering and innovative technologies, small business
1. Bernadsky, V.N., Makovetskaya, O.K. (2008) State-of-the-art and perspective of modern market of welding engineering. PWI survey information, 2 [in Russian].
2. Lashchenko, G.I. (2012) Modern technologies of welding production. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
3. Ishchenko, A.Ya., Labur, T.M., Bernadsky, V.N. et al. (2006) Aluminium and its alloys in modern structures. Kiev, Ekotekhnologiya [in Russian].
4. Akhonin, S.V. (2018) Tendencies of development of special electrometallurgy of titanium in Ukraine. The Paton Welding J., 11-12, 134-139. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2018.12.15
5. Paton, B.E. (1999) Problems of welding at the turn of the century. Avtomatich. Svarka, 1, 4-14 [in Russian].
6. Mazur, A.A., Lipodaev, V.N., Pustovojt, S.V., Petruk, V.S. (2017) State-of-the-art of welding equipment and consumables market in Ukraine. The Paton Welding. J., 11, 31-37. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.11.05
7. (1981) Welding in USSR. Vol. 1: Development of welding engineering and science. Technological processes, welding materials and equipment. Moscow, Nauka [in Russian].
8. Shimanovsky, A.V., Gordeev, V.N., Ogloblya, A.N. et al. (2001) Technological state of building structures in Ukraine. The Paton Welding J., 9, 33-38.
9. Lashchenko, G.I. (2009) Welding production and national economy. Svarshchik, 1, 34-39 [in Russian].