Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #6, 2020, pp. 40-44
System of control, registration of parameters and control in the process of press welding of pipes using magnetically-impelled arc
M.P. Koval, S.I. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, V.S. Kachynsky
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The technical requirements to the basic elements of the control system are determined. The structural design of the control
system is described. The influence of the process parameters of press welding using magnetically-impelled arc on the quality
of the produced joints is investigated. The limits of fluctuations of values of the parameters and their influence on quality of the
produced joint are determined. The software of the system for evaluation of quality of welded joints is developed. 7 Ref., 6 Fig.
welding technology, press welding using magnetically-impelled arc, control system, registration of parameters,
system for quality evaluation of produced joints, joints formation
1. Rudenko, P.M., Gavrish, V.S. (2007) KSU KS 02 system for automatic control and monitoring of resistance spot welding process. The Paton Welding J., 11, 43-45.
2. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Rudenko, P.M., Gavrish, V.S. et al. (2016) Statistical control of process of flash-butt welding of rails. Two-level control system. Ibid, 5-6, 17-20. https://doi.org/10.15407/as2016.06.02
3. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I. (12018) Technologies and equipment for flash-butt welding of rails: 60 years of continuous innovations. Ibid, 11-12, 29-46. https://doi.org/10.15407/as2018.12.03
4. Rudenko, P.M., Gavrish, V.S., Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I. et al. (2017) Influence of flash-butt welding process parameters on strength characteristics of railway rail butts. Ibid, 5-6, 75-78. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.06.14
5. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Kachynskyi, V.S., Koval, M.P. (2012) Method of press welding. Ukraine Pat. 100278 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Kachynskyi, V.S., Galakhov, M.V., Klymenko, V.I., Koval, M.P. (2019) Machine for press welding of pipes and pipe ends heated by magnetically impelled arc. Ukraine Pat. on utility model, 136339 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kachynskyi, V.S., Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Koval, M.P. (2020) Press magnetically-impelled arc welding of highstrength steel tubular parts of hydraulic cylinders. The Paton Welding J., 1, 45-51. https://doi.org/10.37434/as2020.01.06
Advertising in this issue: