Позорная война рф против Украины
Начата 20 февраля 2014 и полномасштабно продолжена 24 февраля 2022 года. С первых же минут рф ведет ее с нарушением законов и правил войны, захватывает атомные станции, уничтожает бомбардировками мирное население и объекты критической инфраструктуры. Правители и армия рф - военные преступники. Все, кто платит им налоги или оказывают какую-либо поддержку - пособники терроризма. Народ Украины вас никогда не простит и ничего не забудет.
Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #7, 2021, pp. 21-26
Thermal pulse welding of polymeric materials
M.G. Korab, M.V. Iurzhenko, A.V. Vashchuk, A.M. Galchun
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute. 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150 Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the work is to test the technology of welding fi lter bags made of polyester ultralight fabric of linen weaving. The tasks
are the choice of welding method, creating an experimental installation, adjusting the parameters of the welding process and evaluating
the quality of the produced welds. The method of heat-pulse welding with T-shaped (T-shaped) welt seams with continuous
penetration and simultaneous cutting of the welded material was chosen. An experimental installation with a heating element made
of nichrome wire with a diameter of 0.8 mm was developed. During one cycle of heat-pulse welding, two longitudinal welds are
formed, the so-called T-shaped or T-shaped welt seams, the shape and size of which depend on the heating mode of the polymeric
material. Welded fi lter bags were inverted before using in such a way that T-shaped welds in the working environment were directed
inwards and the load on dangerous areas of welds was reduced. Mechanical tests of welds of fi lter polyester fabric produced by
thermal pulse welding showed a suffi cient level of their mechanical strength. To control the quality of the fi nished fi lter bags, it is
suffi cient to visually inspect the welds for leaks or other obvious defects. Results of the work is the technology of manufacturing
fi lter bags from mesh polyester fabric by means of thermopulse welding of welt seams with continuous penetration and cutting of
the welded material is worked out. The welding installation was created. Parameters of a welding mode were established. It was
determined that produced welded joints in terms of strength characteristics meet the necessary criteria for the intended use of fi lter
bags made of ultra-thin polymeric fabrics. 9 Ref., 8 Fig.
thermoplastics, welded joints, polyester fabric, thermopulse welding
1. Arzhakov, M.S., Zhirnov, A.E., Efi mova, A.A. et al. (2012) Macromolecular compounds. Moscow, MGU [in Russian].
2. Buketov, A., Brailo, M., Yakushchenko, S., Sapronova, A. (2018) Development of epoxy-polyester composite with improved thermophysical properties for restoration of details of sea and river transport. Advances in Materials Sci. and Engineering, 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/6378782
3. Buketov, A., Brailo, M., Yakushchenko, S. et al. (2019) Investigation of tribological properties of two-component bidisperse epoxy-polyester composite materials for its use in the friction units of means of sea transport. Periodica Polytechnica Mechanical Engineering, 3(63), 171-182. https://doi.org/10.3311/PPme.13161
4. Polyester Manufacturing. [Accessed 10 May 2021].
5. Savostitskiy, N.A., Amirova, E.K. (2012) Materials science of clothing manufacture. Moscow, Akademiya [in Russian].
6. DSTU 2004. ISO 5498:1981. International Standards Offi ce. Agricultural food products. Determination of crude fi - bre content. General method.
7. Jevsnik, S., Vasiliadis, S., Bahadir, S. K. et al. (2016) Applying heat for joining textile materials. In Joining Technologies. Intech Open. https://doi.org/10.5772/64309
8. Midha, V.K., Dakuri, A. (2017) Spun bonding technology and fabric properties: А review J. Textile Eng. Fashion Techno., 1(4), 126-133. https://doi.org/10.15406/jteft.2017.01.00023
9. Filter polyester cloth of trade mark Saatifi l.
Advertising in this issue: