Позорная война рф против Украины
Начата 20 февраля 2014 и полномасштабно продолжена 24 февраля 2022 года. С первых же минут рф ведет ее с нарушением законов и правил войны, захватывает атомные станции, уничтожает бомбардировками мирное население и объекты критической инфраструктуры. Правители и армия рф - военные преступники. Все, кто платит им налоги или оказывают какую-либо поддержку - пособники терроризма. Народ Украины вас никогда не простит и ничего не забудет.
Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #11, 2021, pp. 21-27
Application of SLM-technology for manufacture of dental implants from Ti – 6Al – 4V alloy
S.V. Adjamskiy1, G.A. Kononenko2, R.V. Podolskyі2
LLC «Additive Laser Technology of Ukraine». 49000, Dnipro, Str. Rybinska, 144. E-mail: email@example.com
Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy. Z.I. Nekrasova National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.49000, Dnipro, Sq. Academician
Starodubov, 1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowadays, SLM-technology has found application in various fields, including dental. The manufacture of dental implants by
SLM has significant advantages. The aim of the work was the development and manufacture of equipment, practicing printing
modes on SLM technology and electrochemical polishing of dental implants with Ti-6Al-4V. The titanium Ti – 6Al – 4V alloy
of the chemical composition, wt. %: 6.21 Al; 4.03 V; 0.04 Fe; 0.1 C; 0.7 O; 0.02 N; Ti – base. The source material was examined
using a scanning electron microscope REM-106 and microstructure was examined by CarlZeiss AxioVert 200M mat. The weight
control was performed by the analytical scales ADV-2000. Electrochemical polishing was performed in a solution of hydrofluoric
acid (HF), nitric acid (HNO3) with glycerol (C3H8O3). The ultra-compact 3D printer Alfa-150D with a working field size of 150
× 150 × 180 mm was designed and manufactured. The printer is equipped with a high-precision ytterbium laser with air cooling
of 200 W power. The positioning accuracy of the laser beam is 0.15 μm. The thickness of the working layer is 20…100 μm. The
samples of implants from Ti – 6Al – 4V were made according to experimental technological modes: constant laser power – 195
W, laser beam scanning speed – 1000…1200 mm/s with a step of 50 mm/s, distance between beam passages – 0.09…0.12 mm
with a step of 0.01 mm at a constant scanning speed. The set modes: laser power is 195 W, scanning speed is 1000 mm/s and
distance between tracks is 0.12 mm provide the density of metal samples of more than 99.99%. On the implants manufactured
according to the recommended modes, the effect of current strength (0.5…2.5 A), voltage (12…20 V) and duration (3…6 min)
on mass loss during electrochemical polishing was investigated. Rational modes of post-treatment were established with the use
of visual analysis. Rational modes (current 2 A, voltage 17 V) of electrochemical polishing of dental implants for reduction of
roughness and during maintenance of accuracy of geometry in the field of a carving are established. The dependence of weight loss
of dental implants during electrochemical polishing depending on the duration of treatment was established. 18 Ref., 4 Tabl., 7 Fig.
selective laser melting, titanium alloy, dental implant, equipment development
1. Adjamskiy, S.V., Kononenko, G.A., Podolskyi, R.V. (2020) Influence of technological parameters of SLM-process on porosity of metal products. The Paton Welding J., 10, 13-18. https://doi.org/10.37434/as2020.10.03
2. Adjamskiy, S.V., Kononenko, G.A., Podolskyi, R.V. (2020) Prospects for application of additives technologies in aircraft and rocket production. Aviats.-Kosmich. Tekhnika i Tekhnologiya, 7(167), 59-65 [in Russian]. DOI: https://doi. org/10.32620/aktt.2020.7.09.]
3. Adzhamskіy, S.V., Kononenko, H.A., Podolskyi, R.V. (2021) Analysis of structure after heat treatment of Inconel 718 heat-resistant alloys made by SLM-technology. Metallofiz. Noveishie Tekhnol., 43(7), 909-924 [in Ukrainian] https://doi.org/10.15407/mfint.43.07.0909
4. (2021) Additive Laser Technology. https://alt-print.com/uk/medicine
5. Lukyanchenko, V.V., Malyasova, M.G. (2010) Metals in implantology. Ortopediya, Travmatologiya i Protezirovanie, 3, 130-132 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15674/0030-598720103130-132
6. Rozenberg, O.A., Shejkin, S.E., Sokhan, S.V. (2010) Prospects of application of commercially pure titanium for implants of osseous surgery. Novi Materialy i Tekhnologii v Mashynobuduvanni, 2, 50-54 [in Russian].
7. Dolgalev, A.A., Svyatoslavov, D.S., Put, V.A. et al. (2019) Morphological assessment of osteointegration at substitution of defect of lower jaw by implants made using additive technologies: Experimental study. Meditsinskii Alfavit. Seriya Stomatologiya, Vol. 1, 5(380), 63-68 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.33667/2078-5631-2019-1-5(380)-63-68
8. Vasilyuk, V.P., Shtraube, G.I., Chetvertnykh, V.A. (2013) Application of additive technologies in restoration of defects of facial skeleton. Permskij Meditsinskij Zhurnal, 30(3), 60-65 [in Russian].
9. Khrapov, D., Surmeneva, M.A. (2019) Study of mechanical properties of composite based on mash scaffold made of Ti-6Al-4V alloy using the method of additive technologies and polycaprolactone. In: Proc. of 16th Int. Conf. of Students, Graduate Students and Young Scientists on Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development (Tomsk, 23-26 April, 2019). Tomsk, TPU, Vol.1: Physics, 346-248.
10. Topolsky, V.F., Akhonin, S.V., Grigorenko, G.M., Petrichenko, I.K. (2012) Development of new titanium bio-compatible alloys for medical application. Sovrem. Elektrometall., 1, 106, 22-25 [in Russian[.
11. Kahlin, M. (2017) Fatigue performance of additive manufactured Ti6Al4V in aerospace applications. 15: Licentiate Thesis, 1775, 71. https://doi.org/10.3384/lic.diva-137233
12. Adjamskiy, S.V., Kononenko, G.A., Podolskyi, R.V., Badyuk, S.I. (2021) Examination of efficiency of electrochemical polishing of variable cross-section samples with different rigidity from AISI 316L steel made using SLM technology. Aviats.- Kosmich. Tekhnika i Tekhnologiya, 2(170), 66-73 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32620/aktt.2021.2.08
13. Łyczkowska-Widłak, E., Lochy ́nski, P., Nawrat, G. (2020) Electrochemical polishing of austenitic stainless steels. Materials, 13(11. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13112557
14. Adjamskiy, S.V., Kononenko, G.A., Podolskyi, R.V. (2021) Improving the efficiency of the SLM-process by adjusting the focal spot diameter of the laser beam. The Paton Welding J., 5, 18-23. https://doi.org/10.37434/as2021.05.01
15. Khorasani, A., Gibson, I., Kozhuthala, J. Veetil, Ghasemi, A.H. (2020) A review of technological improvements in laser-based powder bed fusion of metal printers. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 108, 191-209. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-020-05361-3
16. (2019) Periodontal Associate LLC. Same-Day Dental Implants. Periodontal Associate LLC. Periodontal Associate. https://www.periodontalassociatesnj.com/dentistry/dental-implants/same-day-dental-implants.
17. Gurin, P.A., Skorik, N.A. (2018) Comparative morphological and chemical analysis of surface of helical dental implants of AnyOne system ( South Korea), Biohorisons (USA) and INO (Israel), Radix-Oston (Belarus) and Radix-Balance (Belarus). Transact. of NMAPO, Ukraine. Ed. by Yu.V. Voronenkov. Kyiv, 133-156 [in Ukrainian].
18. Edwards, P., Ramulu, M. (2014) Fatigue performance evaluation of selective laser melted Ti-6Al-4V. Mater. Sci. and Engineering: A 598, 327-337. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2014.01.041
Advertising in this issue: