TPWJ, 2010, #5, 47-48 pages
HYDROGEN DISTRIBUTION IN FLASH-BUTT WELDED JOINTS ON STEEL 10G2FB
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 5, 2010 (May)
S.I. KUCHUK-YATSENKO, G.K. KHARCHENKO, O.D. SMIYAN, Yu.V. FALCHENKO, V.F. ZAGADARCHUK and E.I. BUTKOVA
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
Peculiarities of hydrogen distribution in flash-butt welding of steel 10G2FB were studied. It was found that the nature of hydrogen distribution in contact zone is defined by the upsetting value.
flash-butt welding, low-alloy steel, upsetting value, friction welding, hydrogen, abnormal mass transfer, deformation
1. Smiyan, O.D., Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Kharchenko, G.K. et al. (2007) Distribution of interstitial impurities within the joining zone in friction welding. The Paton Welding J., 9, 2-5.
2. Smiyan, O.D., Zyakhor, I.V., Kharchenko, G.K. et al. (2008) Distribution of hydrogen, oxygen and carbon in joining zone of heat-resistant nickel alloy during friction welding. Visnyk ChDTU. Technical Sciences Series, 34, 138-143.
3. Butkova, E.I., Smiyan, O.D., Kaleko, D.M. et al. (1988) Distribution of hydrogen and oxygen in weld metal during capacitor-discharge percussion stud welding of AMg6 alloy. Avtomatich. Svarka, 2, 17-22.
4. Kharchenko, G.K., Smiyan, O.D., Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I. et al. (2008) Decarbonization of steel in flash-butt welding. Visnyk ChDTU. Technical Sciences Series, 37, 120-131.
5. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I. (1992) Flash-butt welding. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
6. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Kharchenko, G.K., Grigorenko, G.M. et al. (2002) Heterogeneity of pipe steel joints made by flash butt welding. The Paton Welding J., 2, 2-5.
7. Gertsriken, D.S., Mazanko, V.F., Falchenko, V.M. (1991) Pulsed treatment of metals and mass transfer at low temperatures. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
8. (1996) Physics of solid: Encyclopaedia. Vol. 1. Ed. by V.G. Bariakhtar. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.