TPWJ, 2010, #6, 41-43 pages
MANUFACTURE OF DRILL BITS FOR PRODUCTION OF DISPERSED METHANE IN MINE WORKING
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 6, 2010 (June)
V.F. KHORUNOV, S.V. MAKSYMOVA and B.V. STEFANIV
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
The effect of the brazing temperature on performance of diamond-hard alloy cutters was investigated. It was shown that a combination of the developed brazing filler metals and technology provided a substantial increase in length and rate of well drilling, which was proved by the industrial test results.
superhard materials, diamond layer, diamondhard alloy cutter, rock destruction tool, bit, methane, brazing, brazing filler metal
1. (2000) Besson, A., Burr, B., Dillard, S. et al. (2000) On the cutting edge. Oilfield Rev., Autumn, 36-57.
2. Novikov, I.V. (2008) Development of synthesis of superhard materials. In: Actual problems of current materials science. Vol. 2. Kiev: Akademperiodika.
3. (2005) Tools from superhard materials. Ed. by N.V. Novikov. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
4. Artyukhov, V.P., Pruss, O.P. (1997) Analysis of the processes of brazing of diamond-hard alloy cutters. Sverkhtv. Materialy, 2, 38-43.
5. (1996) Constitutional diagrams of binary metallic systems: Refer. Book. Ed. by N.P. Lyakishev. Vol. 1. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.