TPWJ, 2014, #6-7, 107-109 pages
RESTORATION AND STRENGTHENING SURFACING OF PARTS OF DIE EQUIPMENT
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 6-7, 2014 (June-July)
E.A. SOLOMKA1, A.I. LOBANOV1, L.N. ORLOV2, A.A. GOLYAKEVICH2, A.V. KHILKO2
Company «Energomashspetsstal».15 Sovkhoznaya Str., 84306, Kramatorsk, Donetsk oblast, Ukraine
TM.VELTEK Ltd. 15 Bozhenko Str., 03690, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The results of works on increase of life of fixture of forging-press equipment by application of electric arc surfacing using electrodes and flux-cored wires are given. It is preferably to create and apply the specialized flux-cored wires, providing high life of deposited metal by optimization of its alloying. It is shown that application of restoration surfacing considerably increases the cycle between the repairs during operation of press strikers and provides economic effect of equipment service. 8 Ref., 5 Figures.
arc surfacing, parts of die equipment, restoration and strengthening, flux-cored wire, extension of life
1. Atroshenko, A.P. (1971) Increase in service life of hot pressing dies. Leningrad: Metallurgiya.
2. Velsky, E.I. (1973) Wear of die and means of increase in its life. Kuzn.-Shtamp. Proizvodstvo, 3, 1-3.
3. GOST 10543-98: Steel surfacing wire. Technical requirements. Introd. 01.01.2001.
4. GOST 10051-75: Metal coated electrodes for manual arc deposition of surface layers with special properties. Types. Introd. 01.01.1977
5. (1979) Surfacing materials of CIS countries: Catalogue. Kiev-Moscow: MTsMTI.
6. Ryabtsev, I.A., Zhudra, A.P., Kirilyuk, G.A. et al. (2007) Surfacing flux-cored wires developed in PWI. Svarshchik, 1, 30-32.
7. Kondratiev, I.A., Ryabtsev, I.A. (2009) Surfacing of stamping tool for hot deformation of metal by maraging steel layer. Ibid., 4, 6-7.
8. Geller, Yu.A. (1983) Tool steels. Moscow: Metallurgiya.