TPWJ, 2012, #2, 18-22 pages
APPLICATION OF TITANIUM ALLOYS WITH SUBMICROCRYSTALLINE STRUCTURE FOR RECONDITIONING OF GTE ROTOR PARTS
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 2, 2012 (February)
Zaporozhie National Technical University, Zaporozhie, Ukraine
Influence of structural condition of filler materials on the structure and properties of welds in welded joints of high-temperature titanium alloy VT8 is considered for the case of repair of aircraft engine parts. It is established that application of filler materials with submicrocrystalline structure allows ensuring an increase of the level of the joint mechanical properties.
argon-arc welding, titanium alloy VT8, filler materials, repair of aircraft engines, submicrocrystalline structure, weld metal, pores, mechanical properties
1. Kolachev, B.A., Malkov, A.V. (1983) Physical principles of fracture of titanium. Moscow: Metallurgiya.
2. Muraviov, V.I. (2005) Problems of pore formation in titanium alloy welds. Metallovedenie i Termich. Obrab. Metallow, 7, 30-37.
3. (1979) Metallurgy and technology of welding of titanium and its alloys. Ed. by S.M. Gurevich. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
4. Dolotov, B.I., Merkulov, V.I. Method of argon-arc welding. Pat. 2201320 Russia. Int. Cl. B23K9/16. Publ. 27.03.2003.
5. Bejgelzimer, Ya.E., Varyukhin, V.N., Orlov, D.V. et al. (2003) Spiral extrusion as a process of strain accumulation. Donetsk: TEAN.
6. Synkov, S.G., Varyukhin, V.N., Synkov, V.G. et al. Method of reinforcement of materials and device for its implementation. Pat. 46999 Ukraine. Fil. 12.04.2001. Publ. 15.05.2001.
7. MR 149-36-81: Quantitative metallographic analysis of two-phase titanium alloys. Introd. 20.01.81.
8. Pavlenko, D.V., Ovchinnikov, A.V., Kachan, A.Ya. et al. (2007) Application of spiral extrusion for producing of submicroscopic structure and homogenizing of titanium alloy VT3-1. Vestnik Dvigatelestroeniya, 2, 185-188.
9. Ovchinnikov, A.V., Pavlenko, D.V., Kachan, A.Ya. et al. (2007) Evaluation of efficiency in application of intensive plastic deformation for producing of nanocrystalline structure in titanium alloy VT3-1. Novi Mater. i Tekhnol. v Metallurgii ta Mashinobud., 1, 27-31.
10. Padalko, A.G. (2007) Practice of hot isostatic pressing of inorganic materials. Moscow: IKTs.
11. Garibov, G.F. (2006) Development of high-temperature gas-static treatment of titanium alloys. Tekhnologiya Lyog. Splavov, 1/2, 120-130.