«Автоматическая сварка», 2013, № 10-11, с. 51-58
TRENDS IN DEVELOPMENTS IN GAS SHIELDED ARC WELDING EQUIPMENT IN JAPAN
DAIHEN (OTC) Corporation, Japan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the welding field in Japan, new technologies and processes have been developed one after another in response to the improvement in materials and the changes in the market needs, which have remarkably been contributing to rationalization and cost reduction in various industries. Taking into account the abovementioned technological trends, this paper provides an overview of the present situation of technological developments in terms of gas shielded arc welding equipment. 16 Ref., 2 Tables, 10 Figures.
trends, technology, welding equipment development, MAG, MIG, TIG welding
1. Mita, T. (2000) Progress of arc welding technologies. J. of the JWS, 69(3), 190-196.
2. Yamamoto, H., Harada, S., Ueyama, T. et al. (1992) Development of low frequency pulsed MIG welding for aluminium alloys. Welding Int., 6(7), 580-583.
3. Mita, T. (1991) Spatter reduction power source considerations. Ibid., 5(11), 847-850.
4. Harada, S., Nakamata, T., Ueyama, T. et al. (1992) Development of fuzzy controlled pulsed MIG welding power source. Welding Technique, 40(8), 63-68.
5. Innami, T., Wang, J., Hamamoto, K. (1992) Development of CO2
/MAG automatic welding equipment applied fuzzy. Ibid., 40(8), 69-73.
6. Ohhashi, N., Hamamoto, K., Kitajima, A. (2000) Full-digital controlled welding machine. Ibid., 48(8), 56-62.
7. Hirata, Y.(2005) Innovation of welding related manufacturing system by using fully digital-controlled arc welding machine. J. of the JWS, 74(7), 473-477.
8. Yamamoto, H. (1997) Arc welding phenomena and welding power sources. Ibid., 66(8), 615-629.
9. Mita, T., Harada, S. (2004) Trend and perspective on welding power source in Japan. IIW Doc. XII-1824-04.
10. Era, T. (2012) Leading edge of control technology of arc welding equipment. Welding Int., 26(3), 170-174.
11. Era, T., Ueyama, T. (2008) Welding steel sheet with a modified short circuiting process. Welding J., 87(12), 28-33.
12. Ueyama, T., Era, T. (2010) Development of pulsed MAG/MIG welding power source for automatic instrument and robot. In: Proc. of Sheet Metal Welding Conf. XIV (May 2010, Livonia, USA).
13. Yamamoto, H., Harada, S., Ueyama, T. et al. (1993) Study of low-frequency pulsed MIG welding. Welding Int., 7(1), 21-26.
14. Yamamoto, H., Harada, S., Ueyama, T. et al. (1993) Beneficial effects of low-frequency pulsed MIG welding on grain refinement of weld metal and improvement of solidification crack susceptibility of aluminium alloys. Ibid., 7(6), 456-461.
15. Yamamoto, H., Harada, S., Ueyama, T. et al. (1994) Inhibiting effect of low-frequency pulsed MIG welding on blowhole generation in Al and its alloys. Ibid., 8(8), 606-611.
16.Ueyama, T., Tong, H., Harada, S. et al. (2005) AC pulsed GMAW improves sheet metal joining. Welding J., 84(2), 40-45.