Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #9, 2016, pp. 56-60
Features of pore formation in welded joints of steam lines in long-term operation
V.V. Dmitrik1, A.V. Glushko1 and S.G. Grigorenko2
National Technical University «Kharkov Polytechnic Institute» 21 Frunze Str., 61002, Kharkov, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper presents the results of investigation of pore formation in the metal of welded joints in steam lines operating for a long time under creep conditions. Features of pore formation in the regions of welded joint HAZ were revealed that allows improvement of diagnostic assessment of their residual life. Critical threshold of welded joint damage is local density of micropores of 0.8 μm and larger size on the level of 1500–1800 pores per mm2
. 7 Ref., 7 Figures.
steam line welded joints, pores, residual life, diagnostics, damageability, diffusion movement
- Dmitrik, V.V., Baumer, V.N. (2007) Carbide phases and damageability of welded joints in long-term service. Metallofizika, Nov. Tekhnologii, 2(7), 937–947.
- Dmitrik, V.V., Sobol, O.V., Pogrebnoj, M.A. et al. (2015) Peculiarities of degradation of metal in welded joints of steam pipelines. The Paton Welding J., 7, 10–15. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.07.02
- Trubachev, V.M., Kamenskaya, N.I. (2012) Methods of evaluation of microdamageability of metal in long-term service steam pipelines of thermal power station. Metallovedenie i Termich. Obrab. Metallov, 8, 49–54.
- Khromchenko, F.A. (2002) Service life of welded joints of steam pipelines. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- Rozenberg, V.M. (1967) Creep of metals. Moscow: Metallurgiya.
- Dmitrik, V.V., Sirenko, T.A., Bartash, S.M. et al. (2015) Refinement of metal damageability mechanism of welded joints in long-term service steam pipelines. -Evrop. Zhurnal Pered. Tekhnologij, 6, 13–18.
- Berezina, T.G. (1986) Structural method for definition of residual life of parts in long-term service steam pipelines. Teploenergetika, 3, 53–56.