Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #6, 2017, pp. 60-67
Robotic system of non-destructive eddy-current testing of complex geometry products
V.V. Dolinenko1, E.V. Shapovalov1, T.G. Skuba1, V.A. Kolyada1, Yu.V. Kuts2, R.M. Galagan2 and V.V. Karpinsky2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
NTUU «Igor Sikorsky Kiev Polytechnic Institute» 37 Peremogy Av., 03056, Kiev, Ukraine
An analysis was carried out for relevant state of development of automated and automatic systems of eddy-current non-destructive testing of complex geometry products. The necessity is shown in development of adaptive robotic systems, in which an operator is not directly engaged in testing process. The substantiation is given for the need of implementation of new efficient methodology of eddy-current signals processing. It uses a theory of discrete Hilbert transform in combination with the methods of theory of signals statistical manipulation. A structural scheme was proposed for a robotic automatic control complex consisting of industrial robot-manipulator, coordinate table with several degrees of freedom and device for tested object fixing, automatic station with a set of eddy-current converters of different types, block of machine vision probes, PC and electron block for control and processing of eddy-current signals. 12 Ref., 7 Figures.
automatic non-destructive eddy-current testing, adaptive robotic complex, machine vision probe, amplitude and phase characteristic of eddy-current signal
- (2003) Nondestructive testing: Refer. Book. Ed. by V.V. Klyuev. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- DSTU EN 12084:2005: Nondestructive testing. Eddy-current testing. General requirements and recommendations.
- Lobanov, L.M., Shapovalov, E.V., Kolyada, V.A. (2014) Application of modern information technologies for solution of problems of technological processes automation. Diagnostika i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 52–56.
- Schwabe, M., Maurer, A., Koch, R. (2010) Ultrasonic testing machines with robot mechanics – a new approach to CFRP component testing. In: of 2nd Int. Symp. on NDT in Aerospace (22–24 Nov. 2010), Hamburg, Germany.
- Louviot, P., Tachattahte, A., Garnier, D. (2012) Robotised UT transmission NDT of composite complex shaped parts. In: of 4th Int. Symp. on NDT in Aerospace (13–14 Nov. 2012, Augsburg, Germany).
- Popov, E.P., Pismenny, G.V. (1990) Fundamentals of robotics. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola.
- Yurevich, E.I (2005) Fundamentals of robotics. 2nd St.-Petersburg: BVKh-Petersburg.
- Slyadneva, N.A. (2008) ROBOSKOP VT-3000 robotized complex of eddy-current control. Diagnostic devices. Means and technologies of nondestructive testing, 1, 31.
- Uchanin, V.M. (2013) Surface mounted eddy-current transducers of double differentiation. Lviv: SPOLOM.
- Teterko, A.Ya., Nazarchuk, Z.T. (2004) Selective eddy-current detection. Lviv: N.V. Karpenko Physico-Mechanical In-te.
- Kuts, Yu.V., Shcherbak, L.M. (2009) Statistical phasometry. Ternopil: Vyd-vo I. Pulyuya TTU.
- Bendat, J., Pirsol, A. (1989) Applied analysis of random data. Moscow: Mir.