Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #6, 2017, pp. 99-104
Automation of welding processes with use of mechanical welding equipment
, V.A. Lebedev2
, S.Yu. Maksimov1
and G.V. Zhuk2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
EDTB of the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU
15 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03680, Kiev, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article gives examples of robotization, automation and mechanization of welding and related processes based on mechanical welding equipment (MWE). The composition of complexes and installations applied for welding or surfacing processes includes both serial models of MWE, as well as specially designed ones, taking into account individual features of the product design and technological peculiarities of its manufacture. The wide range of solved problems and the possibility of the domestic manufacturer of MWE to design and manufacture modern high-tech complexes and installations for welding and surfacing are shown. The possibility of designing special MWE for new welding and surfacing technologies in the composition of robotic complexes and automatic installations is noted. 9 Ref., 6 Figures.
arc welding, surfacing, mechanical welding equipment, automation, mechanization
- (1974) Technology of fusion electric welding of metals and alloys. Ed. by B.E. Paton. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.
- Potapievsky, A.G., Saraev, Yu.N., Chinakhov, D.A. (2012) Consumable electrode shielded-gas welding. Technique and technology of future: Monography. Tomsk: TPU.
- Pires, J. Norberto, Loureiro Altino, Bolmsjo Gunnar (2006) Welding robots. Technology, system issues and application. Springer-Verlag London.
- (2011) Arc welding. Ed. by W. Sudnik. https://doi.org/10.5772/1088
- (2006) Industrial robotics: Programming, simulation and application. Ed. by Low Kin Huat. Pro Literatur Verlag, Germany/ARS, Austria.
- GOST 30295–96: Welding manipulators. Types, main parameters and sizes.
- Maksimov, S.Yu., Lebedev, V.A., Lendel, I.V. (2015) Sealing of heat exchanger pipes by wet welding at 200 m depth. Voprosy Materialovedeniya, 1, 199–204.
- Lebedev, V.A. (2015) Mechatronic and other main electrotechnical systems of mechanized equipment for wet underwater welding. i Kompyuternye Sistemy, 17, 42–47.
- Saraev, Yu.N., Lebedev, V.A., Novikov, S.V. (2016) Analysis of existing methods for control of weld metal structure. Mashinostroenie: setevoy elektronyy nauchnyy zh., 4(1), 16–26.