Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #12, 2017, pp. 46-51
Improvement of the technology of producing extended composite transition pieces of steel 20 — steel 08Kh18N10T made by the method of hot screw rolling in vacuum
B.V. Borts, I.M. Nekhlyudov, N.D. Rybalchenko, V.I. Sytin and I.A. Vorobjov
NSC «Kharkiv Institute of Physics and Technology» of the NAS of Ukraine
1 Academichna Str., 61108, Kharkiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in mill design using screw rolling in calibrated rolls were proposed and tested. Solid-phase welding in upgraded vacuum rolling mill was used to produce extended bimetal transition pieces with a helical texture that allows making sound solid-phase joints of more than 200 mm length of low-carbon steel and 08Kh18N10T steel. Investigation results were used to develop the technology of screw rolling in calibrated rolls. 12 Ref., 8 Figures.
vacuum screw rolling, extended tubular element of the transition piece, bimetal composites, upgrading
- Zemzin, V.N. (1991) Welded joints of dissimilar steels. In: Welding and welded materials. Vol. 1. Moscow, Metallurgiya, 422–442 [in Russian].
- Borts, B.V., Boevodyn, V.M., Neklyudov, I.M. (2012) Increase of service life of NPP piping due to application of the extended composite inserts from dissimilar materials. In: Problems of life and safety service of structures, constructions and machine. Kiev, PWI, 154–158 [in Ukrainian].
- Shavlakov, A.V. et al. Program of qualification test of composite welded joints of steel 20-steel 08Kh18N10N produced by technology of solid-phase welding. Sheet 15-31/4323. Approv. 25.06.2013 [in Russian].
- Tselikov, A.I. (1962) Theory of calculation of efforts in rolling mills: Refer. Book. Moscow: Metallurgizdat [in Russian].
- Tarnovsky, I.Ya., Levanov, A.N., Poksevatkin, M.I. (1956) Deformation of metals in rolling. Sverdlovsk, Metallurgizdat [in Russian].
- Polukhin, P.I., Vorontsov, V.K., Kudrin, A.B. et al. (1974) Strains and stresses in metal forming. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Borts, B.V., Boevodin, V.M., Neklyudov, I.M. et al. (2013) Application of solid phase joints for increase of reliability of piping of 2nd and 3rd generation reactors. Nauka i Innovatsii, 9(2), 10–17 [in Russian].
- Samojlovich, G.F. (1976) Nondestructive testing of metals and products: Refer. Book. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- PNAE G-7-008–89 (DNAOP 0.04-1.05–90): Rules of arrangement and safety service of equipment and piping of nuclear power plants [in Russian].
- PNAE G-7-010–89: Equipment and piping of nuclear power plants, welded joints and deposits, rules of inspection [in Russian].
- GOST 14782–86: Nondestructive testing. Welded joints. Ultrasonic methods [in Russian].
- GOST 14759–69. Glues. Method of determination of shear strength [in Russian].