Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #1, 2018, pp. 50-54
Internet database of arc surfacing process using flux-cored wires
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
A significant volume of work was performed on arc surfacing with application of self-shielded flux-cored wire on flat and cylindrical surfaces of workpieces by an open arc, submerged arc and in shielding gas atmosphere, in a wide range of voltages and currents of the arc, with different wire diameters and at different deposition rates, in order to use the experimental material to develop algorithms for automation of the technological process. The paper presents a solution on systematization of the data, obtained as a result of experiments, which allowed all the investigation participants to have remote access to the Internet database for its expansion, correction and analysis. 8 Ref., 3 Figures.
automation, database, arc surfacing, flux-cored wire
- Kolesnikov, A.A. (1994) Synergic control theory. Taganr. TRTU. Moscow, Energoatomizdat [in Russian].
- Vladimirsky, E.I., Ismajlov, B.I. (2011) Synergic methods of chaotic system control. Baku, ELM [in Russian].
- Ryabtsev, I.A., Lankin, Yu.N., Soloviov, V.G. et al. (2015) Computer information-and-measuring system for investigation of arc surfacing processes. The Paton Welding J., 9, 32–35. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.09.05
- Lankin, Yu.N., Ryabtsev, I.A., Soloviov, V.G. et al. (2014) Effect of electric parameters of arc surfacing using flux-cored wire on process stability and base metal penetration. Ibid., 9, 25–29. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2014.09.03
- Connolly, T., Begg, C., Strachan, A. (2001) Databases: Design, implementation and management. Theory and practice. Moscow; St.-Petersburg; Kiev, Williams [in Russian].
- Redmond, E., Wilson, J.P. (2013) Seven databases in seven weeks. Introduction in current databases and NoSQL ideology. Ed. by J. Carter. Moscow, DMK Press [in Russian].
- Demchenko, V.F., Kozlitina, S.S. (2010) Database of modes of CO2-, flux-cored and inert gas arc welding. Izvestiya TulGU. Tekhnicheskie Nauki, 4, 1 [in Russian].
- Dolzhenkov, V.A., Stuchenkov, F.B. (2007) Microsoft Office Excel 2007. -Petersburg, BKhV-Petersburg [in Russian].