Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), № 4, 2018, pp. 31-36
D. P. Cheprasov1, Y. A. Kuznetsov2, E. A. Lednikov3
Polzunov Altai State Technical University.
46 Lenina Ave., Barnaul, Russia, 656038.
«SIBMOST OJSC», Mostootryad-96.
119a Lenina Ave., Barnaul, Russia, 656011
«GATs AR NAKS» LLC. 71 Krasnoarmeyskii Ave.,
Barnaul, Russia, 656000
Automatic submerged arc welding of bridge spans of high-quality steels 10KhSNDA and 15KhSNDA in field
Presented are the results of optimization of technology of submerged arc welding performed in assembly at construction of bridge spans of steels 10KhSNDA and 15KhSNDA (TU 14-1-5120-2008) under conditions of West-Siberian region. Taking into account local climatic and temperature conditions, designation of metal structures, principle of steel alloying and thickness of welded sheets it is determined that welding shall be carried out using the modes providing heat input in the limits of 30-35 thou J/cm in two passes, on glass substrate with reduced by 20-30% height of fill of metal-chemical filler. Necessary toughness and strength of welded joints on this technology is explained by favorable conditions for phase transformations and formation of homogeneous structure in weld metal and HAZ. 9 Ref., 4 Tabl., 3 Fig.
: bridge structures, automatic submerged arc welding, heat input, fusion zone, embrittlement
- STO-GK Transstroj-005-2007: Standard of organization. Steel bridge structures. Technology of field welding [in Russian].
- Cheprasov, D.P., Ivanajsky E.A., Platonov, A.S. et al. (1998) Properties of field welded joints of bridge structures from steels 10KhSNDA and 15KhSNDA. Proizvodstvo, 6, 16-18 [in Russian].
- Cheprasov, D.P., Petrov, V.P., Ivanajsky E.A. et al. (2003) Hydrogen brittleness of field welded joints of bridge structures from steels 10KhSNDA and 15KhSNDA. Ibid., 3, 12-16 [in Russian].
- TU 14-1-5120-2008: Rolled plate from high-quality low-alloy steel for bridge engineering [in Russian].
- Lednikov, E.A., Cheprasov, D.P., Konnik, D.A. (2017) Cold resistance of welded joints of steel bridge structures from high-quality steels10KhSNDA and 15KhSNDA. Polzunovsky Almanakh, 1, Izd-vo AltGTU [in Russian].
- Gorelik, S.S., Rastorguev, L.N., Skakov, Yu.A. (1970) X-ray and electro-optical analysis. Practical guide on radiography, electronography and electron microscopy of metals, semiconductors and dielectrics. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Dobrotina, Z.A., Litvinenko, S.P., Rozanova, G.A. (1979) Cold resistance of welded joints of 09G2SBF steel. Proizvodstvo, 1, 25-27 [in Russian].
- (1988) Embrittlement of structural steels and alloys. Ed. by K.L.Bryant et al. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
- Muzalev, V.N., Semukhin, B.S. (2015) Peculiarities of welding of metal bridge spans. Vestnik TGASU, 2, 184-193 [in Russian].