Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #9, 2019, pp. 40-44
Effect of preliminary application of alloying powders on THE structure and hardness of deposited metal
V.V. Peremitko, I.V. Kolomoets, V.I. Sukhomlin
Dniprovsk State Technical University, 2 Dneprostroevskaya Str., Kamenskoe, Dnepropetrovskaya region, Ukraine
Considered was efficiency of application of different schemes of additional alloying of deposited in arc process metal on change of its structure and hardness. The optimum parameters of the process and specific consumption of additional (alloying) materials with their preliminary fixing were determined. The highest indices of hardness of deposited metal are reached during local addition of TiC with fixation by GF-021 primer. 11 Ref., 1 tabl. 4 Fig.
arc surfacing, alloying powders, additional alloying scheme, fixation of additional materials, surfacing mode, structure, hardness
1. Shenfeld, V.J. (2014) Improvement of wear resistance of steel parts by surfacing using carbon fiber materials: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Vinnytsya, VNTU [in Ukrainian].
2. Peremitko, V.V. (2014) Wear-resistant arc surfacing over the layer of alloying charge. The Paton Welding J., 8, 54-57. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2014.08.09
3. Peremitko, V.V., Panfilov, A.I. (2017) Arc surfacing of layers of metal of varying composition and hardness. Ibid., 7, 38-42. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2017.07.08
4. Kuznetsov, V.D., Stepanov, D.V. (2015) Structure and properties of weld metal modified with nanooxides. Ibid., 11, 10-16. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.11.01
5. Kuznetsov, V.D., Stepanov, D.V. (2015) Wear-resistant surfacing with feeding of nanopowders to weld pool. Ibid., 5-6, 47-51. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.06.11
6. (2017) Method of electric arc welding and surfacing with feeding of nanocomponents to weld pool. Ukraine Pat. 116167, Int. Cl. B23/K 9/16, B23/K 9/18, B82Y40/00 [in Ukrainian].
7. (2017) Method of electric arc welding and surfacing with feeding of nanocomponents to weld pool. Ukraine Pat. 115309, Int. Cl. B23/K 9/16, B82Y40/00 [in Ukrainian].
8. Leshchinsky, L.K., Gulakov, S.V., Stepnov, K.K., Nosovsky, B.I. (1985) Rolls with deposited layer of new design improve the efficiency of mills operation. In: Surfacing. Experience and efficiency of application. Ed. by P.V. Gladky, Kiev, 17-20 [in Russian].
9. Yariza-Stetsenko, A.V. (2012) Improvement of arc surfacing technology of variable chemical composition by its alloying from flux: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Kramatorsk [in Ukrainian].
10. Ryabtsev, I.A., Panfilov, A.I., Babinets, A.A., Ryabtsev, I.I. et al. (2015) Structure and abrasive wear resistance of deposited metal hardened with carbides of different types. The Paton Welding J., 5-6, 78-82. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2015.06.17
11. Golovko, V.V., Kuznetsov, V.D., Fomichov, S.K., Loboda, P.I. (2016) Nanotechnologies in welding of low-alloy high-strength steels. Kyiv, NTUU KPI, Politekhnika [in Ukrainian].