Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #10, 2019, pp. 28-35
Diffusion heat-resistant coatings for stainless and carbon steels
A. L. Borisova1, N. I. Kaporik1, T. V. Tsymbalista1, M. A. Vasilkovskaya2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazymir Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine.
I. M. Frantsevich Institute of Problems of Materials Science
Krzhyzhanovskogo Str., 03680, Kyiv. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper presents the results of investigation of heat-resistant diffusion coatings on steel 08Kh17T and steel 45, produced by aluminizing and chrome aluminizing methods in powder mixtures at 900...950 °C temperature for 2...5 h. The parametric diagrams of heat resistance were plotted on the kinetic dependencies of oxidation of the samples with coatings in 800...1000 °C temperature interval. They allow evaluating endurance of protective coatings at any temperatures up to 1000 °C. 8 Ref., 3 Tabl., 6 Fig.
aluminizing, chrome aluminizing, heat-resistant coatings, microstructure, phase composition, oxidation kinetics, heat resistance parameter
1. Borisov, Yu.S., Borisova, A.L., Tsymbalista, T.V. et al. (2019) Heat-resistant thermal coatings based on intermetallics with CeO2 additives. The Paton Welding J., 9, 23-29. https://doi.org/10.15407/tpwj2019.09.04
2. Appen, A.A. (1976) Temperature-resistant inorganic coatings. 2nd ed. Leningrad, Khimiya [in Russian].
3. Borisenyuk, G.V., Vasiliev, L.A., Voroshnin, L.G. et al. (1981) Chemical and heat treatment of metals and alloys: Refer. Book. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
4. Lygdenov, B.D., Guriev, A.M., Mosorov, V.I., Butukharov, V.A. (2015) Perspective diffusion coatings. Int. J. of Experimental Education, 12(4), 1, 572-573.
5. Muboyadzhyan, S.A., Galoyan, A.G. (2012) Diffusion aluminium coatings for protection of surface of inner sealing band of turbine blades. Metally, 5, 4-13 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0036029512090078
6. Burnyshev, I.N., Poryvaev, D.A. (2015) Aluminizing of steels in dynamic saturation medium. Khimicheskaya Fizika i Mezoskopiya, 17(3), 364-371 [in Russian].
7. Grot, A.S., Mortin, I.K. (1981) Behavior of plasma-sprayed ceramic thermal-barrier coating for gas turbine applications. Amer. Ceram. Soc. Bull., 60, 807-811.
8. Borisova, A.L., Adeeva, L.I., Tunik, A.Yu. (1994) Influence of characteristics of initial material and conditions of spraying on structure and properties of thermal coatings. Kyiv, PWI [in Russian].