Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #12, 2019, pp.61-64
Experience of repair of equipment parts of TPS power unit
A.V. Gruzevich1, D.L. Nikiforov2
Trypillya TPS, 08720, Ukrajinka. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSJC «Tsentrenergo», 120/4 Kozatska Str., 03022, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Technology of welding and recovery of performance of the shaft of regulator of limiting number of revolutions in overspeed governor of turbo feed pump in No.1 power unit of Trypillya TPS is presented. Operating conditions of overspeed governor regulator shaft and causes for its damage have been analyzed. Parameters of the mode of welding and heat treatment of the regulator shaft from steel 40Kh were optimized. Microstructure and mechanical properties of witness-samples were studied, and optimum technological conditions of producing a sound repair welded joint were determined. Obtained results were confirmed by successful operation of the turboset for 2743 h. 7 Ref., 3 Tabl., 5 Fig.
Keywords: reconditioning repair of power equipment, TIG welding, welded joints, heat treatment, microstructure, mechanical properties
1. Kosyak, Yu.F. (1982) Steam turbine K-300-240 KhTGZ. Moscow, Energoizdat [in Russian].
2. Filippov, A.A., Pachurin, G.V., Kuzmin, N.A. (2014) Stability of austenite at different temperatures and mechanical properties of hot-rolled steel 40Kh. Int. J. of Applied and Fundamental Research, 10, 27-32.
3. Pchelintsev, V.O., Govorun, T.P., Rab, V.M., Berladir, Kh.V. (2012) Thermocyclic treatment of 40Kh steel shaft of centrifugal pump of NKV type. Visnyk Sum. Derzh. Un-tu. Seriya Tekhnichni Nauky, 4, 123-132 [in Ukrainian].
4. Vasin, P.A., Vinokurov,V.A. (2013) Deposition of protective and hardening coatings on 40Kh steel by electric-spark alloying. In: Proc. of XIX Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. on Modern Engineering and Technologies. Tomsk, 26-27.
5. (1988) RD 108.021.112.88: Repair of defects in cast housing parts of steam turbines and fittings using welding-up method without heat treatment. St.-Petersburg, NPO CKTI [in Russian].
6. (1990) RD 34.17.205-90: Instruction on welding of connecting branches to collectors from 12Kh1MF steel by austenitic electrodes without heat treatment. Moscow, VTI [in Russian].
7. Kasatkin, S.B., Musiyachenko, V.F., Smiyan, O.D. (1974) Effect of preheating on hydrogen distribution in welded joint of high-strength steel. Avtomatich. Svarka, 5, 72-73 [in Russian].