Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #10, 2020, pp. 3-7
Development of technology and equipment for press welding of tubular parts under the conditions of production for the purpose of saving resources and increase in the realiability of highloaded products
S.I. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, V.S. Kachynsky, M.P. Koval
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Replacement of outdated technologies in the production of tubular parts is an urgent task. The paper presents the materials of
carried out investigations on press welding of high-load steel tubular parts with a diameter of up to 120 mm with a wall thickness
of up to 6 mm, development of control system, metallographic and mechanical examinations on determination of the properties
of welded joints. The main technological advantages of press welding of high-loaded products are shown. 7 Ref., 3 Tabl., 6 Fig.
high-loaded steel tubular parts, magnetically-impelled press arc welding, control system of welding process,
technological parameters of welding process
1. Hagan, D., Riley, N. (1979) MIAB welding. Part 2. Fabrication
the Fiesta rear axle. Metal Construction, 12, 625, 627–629,
2. Ganovski, F.J. (1974) The magnetarc welding process. Weld.
Met. Fab, 5, 206–213
3. Kenji Takagi, Hirokazu Otsuka, Fumiho Abakida et al.
(1987) Establishment of optimum welding conditions of magnetically
impelled arc butt welding and application to field
operation, International Institute of Welding, III-880–1987.
4. Edson, D.A. (1982) Magnetically Impelled Arc Butt Welding
of Thick Wall Tubes, International Institute of Welding,
III-726–82, July 1982.
5. Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Kachinsky, V.S., Ignatenko, V.Yu., et
al. (2010) Magnetically-impelled arc butt welding of pipes of
steel X70. The Paton Welding J. 7, 29–31
6. Kachynskyi, V.S., Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Koval, M.P. (2020) Press magnetically-impelled arc welding of hight-strenght steel tubular parts of hudravlic cylinders. Ibid, 1, 43-48 https://doi.org/10.37434/tpwj2020.01.06
7. Koval, M.P., Kuchuk-Yatsenko, S.I., Kachynskyi, V.S. (2020) System of control, registration of parameters and monitoring in the process of press welding of pipes using magneticallyimpelled arc, Ibid., 6, 36-40 https://doi.org/10.37434/tpwj2020.06.07
Advertising in this issue: