TPWJ, 2010, #9, 33-35 pages
HIGH-QUALITY HOSE PACKS FOR UNDERWATER WELDING AND CUTTING
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 9, 2010 (September)
V.N. MARTINOVICH1, N.P. MARTINOVICH1, V.A. LEBEDEV2, S.Yu. MAKSIMOV2, V.G. PICHAK2 and I.V. LENDEL3
SPA «Vitok» Ltd., Donetsk, Ukraine
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
Pilot Plant for Mechanical Welding Equipment, Ilnitsa, Ukraine
Considered are examples of design of special cable products to be used with mechanized equipment for semi-automatic welding, surfacing and cutting. Possibilities of new cable developments for manufacture of hose holders are shown, their advantages and technical characteristics are analyzed, and fields of their efficient application were outlined. Special attention is given to cables employed to power semi-automatic systems operating under extreme conditions.
arc welding, semi-automatic devices, service lines, cable, hose holder, structure, manufacture, service conditions
1. Belfor, M.G., Paton, V.E. (1974) Equipment for arc and slag welding and surfacing. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola.
2. Lebedev, V.A., Pichak, V.G., Smolyarko, V.B. (2001) Pulsed wire feed mechanisms with pulse parameter control. The Paton Welding J., 5, 27-33.
3. Chvertko, A.I., Pichak, V.G. (1983) Equipment for arc and slag welding and surfacing. Kiev: Naukova Dumka.
4. Yushchenko, K.A., Lebedev, V.A., Pichak, V.G. et al. (2009) New generation of semi-automatic machines for underwater mechanized welding and cutting. Svarka i Diagnostika, 4, 31-37.
5. Martinovich, N.P., Putilov, E.P. Device for spiral winding. USSR author's cert. 1440590. Publ. 07.01.87.
6. Martinovich, N.P. Device for spiral winding. USSR author's cert. 1688961. Publ. 24.08.89.