Позорная война рф против Украины
Начата 20 февраля 2014 и полномасштабно продолжена 24 февраля 2022 года. С первых же минут рф ведет ее с нарушением законов и правил войны, захватывает атомные станции, уничтожает бомбардировками мирное население и объекты критической инфраструктуры. Правители и армия рф - военные преступники. Все, кто платит им налоги или оказывают какую-либо поддержку - пособники терроризма. Народ Украины вас никогда не простит и ничего не забудет.
Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #4, 2020, pp.3-10
Increase in the life of welded joints of AMG6 aluminum alloy
L.M. Lobanov, M.O. Pashchyn, O.M. Tymoshenko, P.V. Goncharov, O.L. Mikhoduj, K.V. Shiyan
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The effect of electrodynamic action on the life of welded joints of AMg6 aluminum alloy under cyclic loading was investigated.
It was found that electrodynamic treatment of specimens of butt welded joints of AMg6 alloy results in reduction in residual
tensile welding stresses, which is followed by their transition to compression. It is shown that as a result of double-sided singlechannel
electrodynamic surface treatment in welded joints of AMg6 alloy, the cyclic life is three times increased as compared
to the initial one. Additional electrodynamic treatment of the fusion line increases the life by five times as compared to the
non-treated metal. In the comparative evaluation of single- and two-channel electrodynamic treatment of samples, it was found
that the increase in life when using a two-channel scheme (as compared to single-channel) is determined by the controlled
synchronization of components of electrodynamic effect, which eliminates the passage of electric current pulse through its
treated metal in the phase of its attenuation. It was shown that the life of two-channel treated specimens with electric pulsed
action is more than 50% higher than that of the dynamic ones, which is connected with the contribution of electroplastic effect
to the reduction of residual welding stresses. 8 Ref., 4 Tabl., 5 Fig.
Keywords: electrodynamic treatment, electrode device, single- and two-channel scheme, residual welding stresses, aluminum
alloys, life, electric current pulse, cycle amplitude
1. Knysh, V.V. (2014) Determination of cyclic life of structure elements in arresting fatigue cracks. The Paton Welding J., 9-10, 69-71.
2. Knysh, V.V., Klochkov, I.N., Pashulya, M.P., Motrunich, S.I. Increase of fatigue resistance of sheet welded joints of aluminium alloys using high-frequency peening. Ibid., 5, 22-29.
3. Finkel, V.M., Ivanov, V.M., Golovin, Yu.I. (1983) Crack healing in metals by crossed electric and magnetic fields. Problemy Prochnosti, 4, 54-58 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01522429
4. Lobanov, L.M., Pashchin, N.A., Solomijchuk, T.G. et al. (2012) Changes of structure of AMg6 aluminium alloy in electrodynamic effects. Visnyk Ukrainskogo Material. Tovarystva, 5, 30-42 [in Russian].
5. Lobanov, L.M., Pivtorak, V.A., Savitsky, V.V., Tkachuk, G.I. (2006) Procedure for determination of residual stresses in welded joints and structural elements using electron speckleinterferometry. The Paton Welding J., 1, 10-13.
6. Lobanov, L.M., Pashchin, N.A., Yashchuk, V.A., Mikhodui, O.L. (2015) Effect of electrodynamic treatment on the fracture resistance of the AMg6 aluminum alloy under cyclic loading. Strength of Materials, 3, 91-98. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11223-015-9676-5
7. Yakovleva, T.Yu. (2003) Local plastic deformation and fatigue of metals. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
8. Baranov, Yu.V., Troitsky, O.A., Avramov, Yu.S. (2001) Physical principles of electropulsed and electroplastic treatments and new materials. Moscow, MGIU [in Russian].
Advertising in this issue: