Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing, №2, 2017 pp. 23-32
I. Y. Matsko
Analysis of vibration signal of bearing unit with developed defect based on methods of statistics of periodically correlated random processes
Vibrations of bearing unit decanter with developed defect based on their mathematical model in form of periodically correlated random process were analyzed. Considered were the properties of deterministic as well as periodically nonstationary stochastic constituents. The peculiarities of spectrum-correlation structure of the latter, which characterize defect of this type and can be used for its early detection, were determined. Ref.10, Figures 13, Tables 2.
Keywords: bearing unit, vibration, periodically correlated random process, developed defect, typical defect characteristics
1. Yavorskyi I. M. (2013) Matematychni modeli ta analiz stokhastychnykh kolyvan. Lviv, FMI im. H.V. Karpenka NAN Ukrainy. [in Ukrainian]
2. Javors'ky I., Leskow J., Kravets I. et al. (2011) Linear filtration methods for statistical analysis of periodically correlated random processes. Part II: Harmonic series representation. Signal Processing, 91, 2506–2519. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sigpro.2011.04.031
3. Javors'kyj I., Kravets I., Matsko I., Yuzefovych R. (2017) Periodically correlated random processes: application in early diagnostics of mechanical systems. Mechanical system and signal processing, 83, 406–438. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2016.06.022
4. Kay S. M. (1988) Modern spectral estimation. New Jersey, Eaglewood Cliffs.
5. Javors'kyj I., Mychajlyshyn V. (1996) Probabilistic models and investigation of hidden periodicities. Applied mathematical letters, 9, 21–23. https://doi.org/10.1016/0893-9659(96)00005-5
6. Javors'kyj I., Dehay D., Kravets I. (2014) Component statistical analysis of second order hidden periodicities. Digital signal processing, 26, 50–70. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2013.12.002
7. Javors'kyj I., Matsko I., Yuzefovych R. et al. (2017) Coherent covariance analysis of periodically correlated random processes for unknown non-stationary period. ibid, 65, 27–51.
8. Javors'kyj I., Isayev I., Majewski J., Yuzefovych R. (2010) Component covariance analysis of periodically correlated random processes. Signal processing, 90, 1083–1102. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sigpro.2009.07.031
9. Javors'kyj I., Kravets I., Isayev I., Gajecka E. (2012) Linear filtration methods for statistical analysis of periodically correlated random processes. Part I: Coherent and component methods and their generalizations. ibid, 92, 1559–1566. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sigpro.2011.09.030
10. Javors'kyj I., Matsko I., Yuzefovych R., Zakrzewski Z. (2016) Descrete estimators for periodically correlated random processes. Digital signal processing, 53, 25–40. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2016.03.003