Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №2, 2018, pp. 37-44
Objective and efficient visual control of extended metal structures
E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, 11 Kazimir Malevich str., 03150, Kyiv. E-mail: email@example.com
It is proposed to place the means for visual measurement control, namely video cameras, laser meters of the width, distances and shape of welds, electronic means for recording and transmission of digital images on mobile magnetic platforms, moving over the metal structure surface. Such mobile means can be used also for measurement of local stressed states. Examples of such mobile visual measurement devices are also given. 16 References, 7 Figures.
Keywords: laser; magnetic, mechanized, visual inspection, ultrasonic testing, X-ray inspection; control, reliability; extended metal structures, welds; recording, dangerous zones, local stressed state
- Paton, B.E., Troitskiy, V.A. (2013) Main directions of activity of the E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU on improvement of nondestructive testing of welded joints. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 13-19 [in Russian].
- Troitskiy, V.A., Es’kov, Yu.B., Radko, V.P. (1977) Non-destructive testing of welded structures and constructions in the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute. Insight, 39, 9, European Issue, September.
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2015) Devices for the movable local multidirectional magnetization of metal structures in magnetic particle testing. Materials Evaluation, 73(6), 676-683.
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2015) New technology for magnetic particle testing. The NDT Technician. (TNT) ASNT, USA.
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2015) Multidirectional local magnetization of extended metal structures. The Japanese Society J. for NDT, 64(2), 79-85.
- Troshchenko, N.A., Vylesov, Yu.F. (2001) Method of magneto-optic flaw detection of pipeline walls. Pat. 36299A, Ukraine [in Russian].
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2013) Mobile magnetization device for flaw detection in extended structures. Pat. 36299A, Ukraine [in Russian].
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2013) Mobile magnetization device. Pat. 109218, Ukraine, 27.07.2015 [in Ukrainian].
- Troitskiy, V.A., Levyi, S.V., Agadidi, Yu.S., Posypajko, Yu.N. Magneto-optic flaw detection of products and joints. In: Proc. of NKTD-2009, 63-67 [in Russian].
- Tarabrin, V.F., Shcheglov, D.M., Kislyakovsky, O.N. (2017) Innovative application of visual measurement and optical control of railway transportation. V Mire NKYu, 20(3), 68-72 [in Russian].
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2009) Visual and measurement control of the parts of machines, metal structures and welded joints. Kiev, Fenix [in Russian].
- Bobrov, V.T., Slednev, A.M. (2018) Robotic systems of nondestructive testing and technical diagnostics of industrial facilities. Kontrol. Diagnostika, 2, 16-29 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.14489/td.2018.02.pp.016-031
- Bondarev, Yu.O. (2017) Methods and means of improvement of technical endoscopes with measurement functions. [in Russian].
- Turobov, B.V. (2014) Visual measurement control: Manual. Ed. by V.V. Klyuev. Spektr [in Russian].
- Dubov, A.A. (2013) Quality control of the mechanical engineering products with application of magnetic memory of metal. Territoriya NDT, 62-64 [in Russian].
- Troitskiy, V.A. (2015) Magnetization of metal structures in different directions in magnetic powder inspection. Ibid., 2, 78-83 [in Russian].