Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №1, 2019, стр. 32-39
Identification by ae method of structural featuresof deformation mechanisms at bending
V.L. Aleksenko1, A.A. Sharko2, A.V. Sharko1, D.M. Stepanchikov2, K.Yu. Yurenin1
Kherson State Maritime Academy. 20 Ushakov Prosp., 73000, Kherson. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kherson National Technical University. 24 Berislav Rd., 73008, Kherson. E-mail: email@example.com
The paper gives the results of investigation and procedure of processing the spectral characteristics of acoustic emission signals at testing samples from St3sp(killed) steel by four-point bending, in order to assess the possibility of their application to solve diagnostics problems. Essential differences have been found in the changes of spectral characteristics and moments of emergence of acoustic emission signals at different stages of sample loading. The preemptive effect of recording the discrete changes in the material structure by acoustic emission method at bending was established. 11 Ref., 2 Tabl., 5 Fig. 39
Keywords: acoustic emission, steel, four-point bending, deformation
Received: 10.02.2019 39
1. Hase, A., Wada, M., Koga, T., Michina H. (2014) The relationship between acoustic emission via piezoelecric actuator wave control. Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 70, 947–955. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-013-5335-9
2. Srickij, V., Bogdevicius, M., Junevicius, R. (2016) Diagnostic features for the condition monitoring of hypoid gear utilizing the wavelet transform. Applied Acoustics, 106, 51–62. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2015.12.018
3. Kumar, J., Sarmah, R., Ananthakrishna, G. (2015) General framework for acoustic emission during plastic deformation. Physical Review, 92, 1441.
4. Li, C., Sanchez, R.V., Zurita, G. et al. (2016) Gearbox fault diagnosis based on deep random forest fusion of acoustic and vibratory signals. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 76/77, 283–293. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2016.02.007
5. Aleksenko, V.L., Sharko, A.A., Yurenin, K.Yu. et al. (2017) Influence of the degree of strain on AE signal parameters of St3sp steel. Scientific notes. Interuniversity collection. Lutsk, 60, 8-21 [in Russian].
6. Aleksenko, V.L., Sharko, A.A., Smetankin, S.A. et al. (2017) Detection of acoustic-emission effects during reloading of St3sp steel specimens. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 25–31 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2017.04.04
7. Marasanov, V.V., Sharko, A.A. (2017) Energy spectrum of AE signals in complex media. Zh. Nano- ta Elektronnoi Fizyky, 2(4), 04024-204024-5 [in Russian].
8. Shibkov, A.A., Zolotov, A.E., Zheltov, M.A. (2010) Acoustic precursor of unstable plastic deformation of aluminium-magnesium alloy AMg6. FTT, 52(11), 2223–2231 [in Russian].
9. Polyakov, V.V., Egorov, A.V., Svistun, I.N. (2001) Acoustic emission at deformation of porous iron. PZhTF, 27(22), 14–18 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1134/1.1424399
10. Pisarenko, G.S., Yakovlev, A.P., Matveev, V.V. (1988) Reference book on the strength of materials. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
11. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. (2017) Effect of characteristics of AE transducer on registered wave spectra. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 3-6 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2017.04.01