Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №1, 2019, стр. 40-46
Nondestructive testing of elements of thin-walled transformable structures for space applications by shearography method
L.M. Lobanov, V.A. Pivtorak, I.V. Kiyanets, V.V. Savitsky
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine.E-mail: email@example.com
Results of experimental studies conducted by electron shearography method were used to develop the technology of nondestructive testing of quality and detection of buckling zones in elements and components of thin-walled transformable structures for space applications at their loading by internal pressure, by thermal, mechanical and combined methods. Effectiveness of application of the proposed technologies was confirmed during performance of experiments on diagnostics of both full-scale deployed conic elements of transformable structures and non-deployed ones in the form of corrugated discs. 6 Ref., 8 Fig. 46
Keywords: transformable structures, nondestructive testing of quality, electronic shearography
Надійшла до редакції 20.02.2019 46
1. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Volkov, V.S. (2011) Transformable structures (Review). The Paton Welding J., 12, 25-33.
2. Lobanov, L.M., Volkov, V.S. (2014) Transformable volume structures for space engineering. Space engineering. Rocket armaments. In: Transact. Issue 2, Dnepropetrovsk, GP KB Yuzhnoe, 55-60 [in Russian].
3. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Volkov, V.S. (2015) Metal transformable-volume structures for space engineering. Acta Astronautica, 110, 50-57. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.actaastro.2015.01.005
4. Hung, Y.Y., Ho, H.P. (2005) Shearography: An optical measurement technique and applications. Mater. Sci. & Engin. R49, 61-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mser.2005.04.001
5. Lobanov. L.M., Pivtorak, V.A., Savitskaya, E.M., Kiyanets, I.V. (2008) Diagnostics of structural elements and assemblies with application of the method of electron shearography. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 7-13 [in Russian].
6. Lobanov. L.M., Pivtorak, V.A., Oleinik E.M., Kiyanets, I.V. (2004) Procedure, technology and instrumentation of shearographic nondestructive testing of materials and elements of structures. Ibid., 3, 25-28 [in Russian].