Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #4, 2019, pp. 58-65
Analysis of risks for technical safety of power sources and welded structures with application of NDT&TD for production
A.G. Potapievskyi, Yu.K. Bondarenko, Yu.V. Loginova, K.O. Artyukh
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv.
Quality control is a function of management, process of ensuring achievement of organization’s goals though evaluation and analysis of activity results, rapid intervention into the production process and taking corrective measures. The main task of control is the process of ensuring achievement of organization’s goals and mission. Activity of factory heads and senior management who set the standards, and norms, who check and assess product compliance to them, consists in correction of the staff operation. The need for control is due to the following circumstances: need to organize the process of welded structure fabrication, in keeping with the available reserves and resources of operating safety, user requirements to quality, standard and certification of manufactured products, change of external and internal production conditions, need to reveal tendencies of variable demand and supply of production; forming data bases for further planning of consumption of material and financial resources, improvement of labour and NDT&TD standards, timely intervention into the production process at deviations from the specified norms, etc. and analysis of NDT&TD results. 11 Ref., 3 Fig.
Keywords: production conditions, control, equipment, rules, tools, technological documentation, managers, control system, human factor, moral and psychological climate, risk, risk management
1. Bondarenko, Yu.K., Loginova, Yu.V., Artyukh, K.O (2019) Analysis of requirements of international normative documents in order to create a strategy of continuity of domestic welding production to ensure its efficiency and competitiveness. In: Proc. of XII Intern. Conf. of Students, Graduate Students and Young Scientists on Promising Technologies on the Basis of the Newest Physical and Material Research and Computer-aided Design of Materials (April 18-19, 2019, Kyiv). Kyiv, Igor Sikorsky KPI, pp. 89-92.
2. Bondarenko, Yu.K., Loginova, Yu.V., Artyukh, K.O (2019) Analysis of requirements of international normative documents in order to create a strategy of continuity of domestic welding production to ensure its efficiency and competitiveness. In: Proc. of Intern. Sci. and Techn. Conf. on New and Unconventional Technologies in Resource and Energy Saving (May 16-18, 2019, Odessa). Odessa, ONPU, pp. 10–13.
3. Kovalchuk,O.V, Loginova, Y.V, Bondarenko Y.K, Potapievskyi, A.G (2019) Results of research and analysis of hazard factors in order to create methods of operational planning in the production and installation of welded structures. In: Proc. of Intern. Conf. on Innovative Technologies and Engineering in Welding and Related Processes - PolyWeld 2019 (May 23-24, 2019 Kyiv). Kyiv, NTUU «KPI I. Sikorsky».
4. DSTU IEC/ISO 31010: 2013: Risk management. General risk assessment methods (IEC/ISO 31010: 2009, IDT) [in Ukrainian].
5. Bondarenko, Yu.K., Artyukh, K.O, Loginova, Yu.V. (2019) Investigation of the impact of risk sources on the technical safety of welded structures during operation. In: Proc. of Conf. on Surface Engineering and Product Renovation (May 20–24, 2019, Svalyava), pp. 20–23 [in Russian].
6. Bondarenko, Yu., Logіnova, Yu., Artyuh, K. et al. (2017) Development of methods of risk detection assessment in the welding. Düsseldorf, Germany, Academic publishing LUMBERT.
7. Maslow, A. (2004) Motivation and personality. Kiev, PSYLIB [in Russian].
8. Dmitrichenko, L.I., Chunikhina, T.S., Dmitrichenko, L.A., Khimchenko, A.N. (2010) Corporation in the system of social production: Monography. Donetsk, Shidnyi Vydavnychyi Dim [ in Russian].
9. A theory of human motivation — original 1943 article by Maslow. http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Maslow/motivation.htm
10. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs – Teacher’s Toolbox. A video overview of Maslow’s work by Geoff Petty. http://www.teacherstoolbox.co.uk/maslow.html
11. A theory of human motivation: Annotated. https://web.archive.org/web/20061110104536/http://emotionalliteracyeducation.com/abraham-maslow-theory-human-motivation.shtml