“The Paton Welding Journal” #08_2023 will be freely distributed from 11 to 15 September during the exhibition SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2023, Messe Essen, Norbertstrasse 2, Essen, Germany at the stand of the Paton Welding Institute: Hall 8 Stand 8B29.1.
You can also order this issue of the Journal in electronic form for free.
Send applications to E-mail: email@example.com
Contents of the issue
1E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2UC «Kievteploenergo». 5 I.Franka Sq., 01001, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Factors affecting the damageability of heating systems have been analyzed. Analysis of actual damageability of heating systems
over the recent years is presented in the case of Kiev city. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the conducted seasonal hydraulic
testing was performed. 22 Ref., 6 Fig.
Keywords: heating systems, tears, damageability, hydraulic testing, corrosion, defects, test pressure
1. (2018) Determination of higher pressure effect on properties
of pipeline metal of heating systems during hydrotesting with
recommendations on test pressure level depending on service
conditions. Technical report. Kyiv, PWI [in Ukrainian].
2. (2007) Operating instructions of heating installations and
systems. Approv. 14.02.2007, No. 71. Ministry of Fuel and
Energy of Ukraine. Kharkiv, Industriya [in Ukrainian].
3. (2003) GKD 34.20.507-2004: Technical maintenance of electric
power stations and systems. Rules. Approv. 13.06.2003, No.
296. Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
4. (2017) Instruction No. 29: Conducting of testing of heating
systems on hydraulic tightness. Kyiv, PAT Kyivenergo, SVP
Kyivski Teplovi Merezhi [in Ukrainian].
5. (1997) GKD 34.20.504-94: Heating systems. Operating instruction.
Kyiv, Institute of Energy [ in Ukrainian].
6. (2003) Procedural recommendations on technical examination
of pipeline in heating systems of public heat supply
«Roskommunenergo» [in Russian].
7. Pleshivtsev, V.G., Pak, Yu.A., Filippov, G.A. Factors lowering
the structural strength of pipe metal and prospects for development
of new pipe steels for heating systems. In: Proc.
3rd Sci.-Pract. Conf. on Heating Systems. Modern Practical
Solutions [in Russian].
8. Skorobogatykh, V.N., Popov, A.B., Zharikova, O.N., et al.
(2008) Determination of optimum parameters of hydrotesting
of heating systems. Novosti Teplosnabzeniya, 7(85), 3843 [in Russian].
9. Matveev, V.I., Alibekov, S.Ya. (2007) Determination of the
state of pipeline metal in heating systems by the results of examination
of corrosion indicators and engineering diagnostics.
Ibid., 12(88), 34-39 [in Russian].
10. Bi Wengun (2004) Extension of safe operating life of welded
joints in oil and gas pipelines. In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of
Techn. Sci. Degree. Ufa, SPTU [in Russian].
11. Kovensky, M.D. 2008) Impact of low cycle fatigue loading
on the structure and properties of pipe steels. Izv. Vuzov,
Mashinostroenie, 3, 41-46 [in Russian].
12. (2004) SNiP 41-02-2003 : Heating systems. Moscow [in Russian].
13. Kirkwood, M., Coshman, A. (2000) Can the pre-service hydrotest
be eliminated? Pipes & Pipelines Intern., 45, 4.
14. Chicherin, S.V. (2017) New algorithm for analysis of pressure levels when conducting the annual hydrotesting of pipelines in heating systems for tightness and strength. Vestnik IrGTU, 21(1), 178-185 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.21285/1814-3520-2017-1-178-185 15. Pashkov, Yu.I. (1996) Cracking resistance of welded pipes for gas pipelines. In: Syn. of Thesis for Dr. of Techn. Sci. Degree. Moscow [in Russian].
16. Pleshivtsev, V.G., Filippov, G.A., Pak, Yu.A., Livanova, O.V. (2009) Impact of carbon content and stressed state on corrosion rate of pipe steel in heating systems. Metallurg, 8. 62-64 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11015-009-9188-2 17. Gofman, Yu.M., Volokhov, A.V., Grigoriev, Yu.F., Shmelkov,
A.V. (2017) Procedure of technical diagnostics of heating
system pipelines when conducting the examination for industrial
safety. Elektricheskie Stantsii, 3, 16-20 [in Russian].
18. Ionin, A.A., Fridman, Ya.Kh. (2001) Substantiation of the
level of pressure during summer hydrotesting of heating conduits.
Novosti Teplosnabzheniya, 6(10), 22-27 [in Russian].
19. Pleshivtsev, V.G., Pak, Yu.A., Glukhikh, M.V. et al. (2008) Differentiated
system of conducting hydrotesting of the main heating
systems. Heating systems. Modern practical solutions. In: Proc.
of 3rd Sci.-Pract. Conf., Moscow, Novosti Teplosnabzheniya
20. Moskalev, I.L., Litvak, V.V. (2015) Damageability of the
main components of heat supply systems in cities. Izv. TPU.
Engineering Georesursov, 326(7), 70-80 [in Ukrainian].
21. JSC MOSGAZ (2018) Actualization of the scheme of heat supply
of Moscow city for the period of up to 2032. Vol. 1, Book 1.6:
Reliability of heat supply. Description of the currently available
engineering and technological problems in heat supply systems.
22. Dubson, M.I. (2008) Experience of operation of heating systems
and individual heating units of Rigas Siltums Enterprise.
Novosti Teplosnabzheniya, 4(92), 14-20 [in Russian].