Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #3, 2020, pp. 37-42
Systems of acoustic emission monitoring at technical diagnostics of industrial facilities
A.Ya. Nedoseka, S.A. Nedoseka, M.A. Yaremenko, M.A. Ovsienko
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of NASU, 11 Kazymyr Malevych, Kyiv, 03150. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper present generalized results of application of continuous acoustic-emission monitoring systems after upgrading the equipment
and respective software in high-temperature components of power generating equipment, and potentially hazardous facilities of chemical
industry that will promote their reliable accident-free operation. 14 Ref., 14 Fig.
AE technology, AE monitoring systems, boiler drum, ammonia storage of ST type
1. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. (2019) Fundamentals of calculation and diagnostics of welded structures: Monography. Ed. by B.E. Paton. 5th Ed. Kyiv, Indprom [in Russian].
2. Grin, E.A. (2009) Damageability of boiler drums from 16GNM steel: Monography. Moscow, Technical Committee on reliable and safe operation of thermal-power station [in Russian].
3. Ababkov, N.V. (2011) Improvement of the technology of evaluation of residual life of welded boiler drums with application of acoustic and magnetic methods. In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Techn. Sci. Degree. 05.02.10. Barnaul [in Russian].
4. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2019) Modern technologies for equipment diagnosis in thermal power complex. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 40-44 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2019.04.04
5. Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2016) Testing of pressure vessels by an international expert team. Ibid., 3, 3-10 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2016.03.01
6. Nedoseka, A.Ya. (2013) Software of AE diagnostic systems EMA-3.9. Ibid., 3, 16-22 [in Russian].
7. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. (2005) Diagnostic systems of EMA family. Main principles and architectural features (Review). Ibid., 3, 20-26 [in Russian].
8. (2016) User Manual. Software ЕМА-3.91. Kyiv, TK-78 «TDNK»/ PWI [in Russian].
9. (2004) МPU 002/10-22-2004. Metrology. AE diagnostic complex ЕМА (electronic part). Verification procedure. Kyiv, Ukrmetrteststandart [in Ukrainian].
10. DSTU EN 13477-1: 2016 (EN 13477-1:2001, IDT) Non-destructive testing. Acoustic emission. Equipment characterization. Pt 1: Equipment description [in Ukrainian].
11. DSTU EN 13477-2:2016 (EN 13477-2:2010, IDT) Non-destructive testing. Acoustic emission. Equipment characterization. Pt 2: Verification of operating characteristics [in Ukrainian].
12. (2012) SOU 50.10-2012 Guidelines for design and introduction of systems for acoustic emission control, diagnostics and monitoring of high-risk facilities. Kyiv, TK-78 «TDNK» [in Ukrainian].
13. Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2019) Technology of evaluation of the validity of recording acoustic emission information in diagnostics of structures and constructions. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 1, 5-10 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2019.03.02
14. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2019) Introduction of AE systems of the fourth generation in chemical production facilities (by the results of fulfillment of Project Р2.6). In: 9th National Sci.- Techn. Conf. and Exposition - 2019 (Kyiv, Ukraine, 19-21 November, 2019) [in Ukrainian].