TPWJ, 2010, #4, 7-9 pages
STRUCTURE AND PROPERTIES OF HIGH-MANGANESE DEPOSITED METAL
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 4, 2010 (April)
I.A. RYABTSEV1, I.A. KONDRATIEV1, Ya.P. CHERNYAK1, G.N. GORDAN1, T.G. SOLOMIJCHUK1 and N.F. GODZYRA2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
I.N. Frantsevich Institute of Problems of Materials Science, Kiev, Ukraine
Effect of charge materials, containing ultra-dispersed carbides, on properties of metal deposited by flux-cored wire PP-AN105 was investigated. It was found that application of ultra-dispersed carbides leads to refining of deposited metal structure and more uniform distribution of alloying elements, thus improving its cold workability and wear resistance.
arc hard-facing, flux-cored wires, high-manganese deposited metal, properties of deposited metal, microstructure, ultra-dispersed carbides
1. Gasik, M.I., Petrov, Yu.N., Semyonov, I.A. et al. (1990) Metallurgy of high-manganese steel. Kiev: Tekhnika.
2. Zhitnov, S.V., Davydov, N.G., Bratchikov, S.G. (1995) High-manganese steels. Moscow: Metallurgiya.
3. Astafiev, A.A. (1997) Influence of grain size on properties of manganese austenitic steel 110G13L. Metallovedenie i Termich. Obrab. Metallov, 5, 18-20.
4. Ryabtsev, I.A., Kondratiev, I.A. (1999) Mechanized electric arc surfacing of metallurgical equipment parts. Kiev: Ekotekhnologiya.
5. Ryabtsev, I.A., Kondratiev, I.A., Godzyra, N.F. et al. (2009) Effect of ultradispersed carbides contained in fluxcored wires on properties of heat-resistant deposited metal. The Paton Welding J., 6, 10-13.
6. (1974) Technology of fusion electric arc welding of metals and alloys. Ed. by B.E. Paton. Moscow: Mashinostroenie.