Avtomaticheskaya Svarka (Automatic Welding), #9, 2018, pp. 29-34
Application of electroslag welding in construction
K.A. Yushchenko, I. I. Lychko, S. M. Kozulin, A. A. Fomakin, I. S. Nesena
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine.
11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail:email@example.com
The paper provides the results of investigation and engineering developments being a basis for working out a technology and technique of performance of electroslag welding with consumable nozzle of the strengthening elements of construction columns of high-rise building. An experience of application of new apparatuses and special technological fixture in performance of welding operations under assembly conditions was demonstrated. 15 Ref. , 7 Fig.
Keywords: construction columns, belts, strengthening elements, electroslag welding, consumable nozzle, special technological fixture, assembly conditions, efficiency of welding operations
- Paton B.E. (Ed.) (1980) Electroslag welding and surfacing. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Magic, T., Hampton, Y.A. (1967) Electroslag welding with consumable guide on the Bank of America World Hearquarters Building. J., 47(12), 936-946.
- Baigent, W.W. (1972) Inescapable in heavy columns: Close work high deposition. Des. and Fabr., 45(5), 39-42.
- Hannahs, J., Lea, D. (1970) Where to consider electroslag welding. Metal Prog., 98(5), 62-64.
- (1973) Massive building calls for massive welds. Des. and Fabr., 46(8), 47.
- (1965) Method of production of round columns using electroslag welding. Pat. 24811, Japan [in Russian].
- (1962) Electroslag welding process production status. Mach. and Metalwork, 73(8), 128.
- Janice, J., Chambers, Brett R. Manning (2016) Electroslag welding: From shop to field. STRUCTURE Magazine, February 2016, 20-23.
- Takahiko Suzuki, Takumi Ishii (2017) Guidebook for preventing brittle fractures of inner diaphragm electroslag welds. Steel Construction Today & Tomorrow, 52, 9-12.
- Sineok, A.G., Demchenko, Yu.V., Proskudin, V.N. et al. (2015) Substantiation of economic efficiency for application of different welding methods and steels for repair of blast-furnace jacket No. 4 PJSC MK Azovstal. Svarshchik, 4, 18-21 [in Russian].
- Trufyakov, V.I., Dvoretsky, V.I., Mikheev, P.P. et al. (1990) Strength of welded joints under alternating loads. Ed. by V.I. Trufyakov. Kiev, Naukova Dumka [in Russian].
- Kozulin, S.M., Podima, G.S. (2016) Device for weld formation in difficult of access areas of thick-wall metal structures. In: of 5th All-Ukrainian Sci.-Pract. Conf. of Students, Postgraduate Students and Junior Scientists on Applied Geometry, Design, Objects of Intellectual Properties and Innovation Activity of Students and Junior Scientists. Kyiv, DIYa, 5, 127-131 [in Ukrainian].
- Kozulin, S.M., Podyma, G.S. (2018) Forming devices for electroslag welding of reinforcement elements of building column openings. In: of 5th All-Ukr. Sci.-Pract. Conf. of Students, Postgraduate Students and Junior Scientists on Applied Geometry, Design, Objects of Intellectual Properties and Innovation Activity of Students and Junior Scientists. Kyiv, DIYa, 7, 62-66 [in Russian].
- Yushchenko, K.A., Lychko, I.I., Kozulin, S.M. et al. (2012) Portable apparatus for consumable-nozzle electroslag welding. The Paton Welding J., 8, 45-46.