Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing, №3, 2017 pp. 14-20
Non-destructive control of units of complicated machinery complexes according to mutual statistic characteristics of vibration signals
R. M. Yuzefovych1,3, O. Yu. Dzeryn1, I. Y. Matsko1, I. M. Yavorskyi1,2, I.G. Stetsko1
G. V. Karpenko Physical-Mechanical Institute of the NAS of Ukraine, 5, Naukova str., 79060, Lviv, Ukraine. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Telecommunications of the Technological and Natural University, 7, prof. S. Kaliskego ave., 85796, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, 12 Stepana Bandery str.
A brief description of vibration control devices and main requirements to their designing are given. The results of analysis of the horizontal and vertical components of vibrations of the bearing unit of the coal conveyor were considered, the realizations of which were obtained with the help of the portable vibroacoustic system created at the PhMI of the NAS of Ukraine. Using the methods of statistics of periodically correlated random processes (PCRP), the main properties of characteristics of the second-order periodic nonstationarity of the stochastic vibration component were established in the presence of a defect, their high sensitivity to change in the defect parameters was detected. It is shown that mutual PCRP-analysis of the vibration components makes it possible to localize the defects and establish their types.10 – Ref., 13 – Fig.
Keywords: periodically correlated random processes, vibration control devices, integral and componentwise coherence function, non-stationary analysis, vibration signal
- Migushchenko, R.P. (2014) Elements of inspection and diagnostics of vibration object state. Kharkiv, Manual of STU KhPI [in Russian].
- Klyuev, V.V. (1978) Tools and systems for measurement of vibration, noise and impact. In: Refer. book 1. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
- Kravets, I.B., Yuzefovych, R.M., Stetsko, I.G. et al. Vibration diagnostic system. Pat. Ukraine.102759, Int. Cl. G01M 13/04, H03K 3/84, G01V 1/40 [in Ukrainian].
- Yavorskyi, I.M., Yuzefovich, R.M., Matsko, I.J. et al. (2015) Development of vibrodiagnostic system for determination of industrial equipment defects with application of methods of non-stationary statistical treatment of vibration and acoustic oscillations. Tekhn. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 36-41 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2015.04.05
- Yavorskyi, I.M. (2013) Mathematical models and analysis of stochastic oscillations. Lviv, FMI NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Bendat, J., Pirsol, A. (1989) Applied analysis of hash. Moscow, Mir [in Russian].
- Yavorsky, I.M., Yuzefovich, R.M., Matsko, I.Y. et al. (2016) Coherence function of interrelated periodically nonstationary random processes. Izv. Vuzov, Radioelektronika, 59 (3), 40-51 [in Russian].
- Yavorsky, I.M., Yuzefovich, R.M., Matsko, I.Y. et al. (2017) Componentwise coherence function of interrelated periodically nonstationary random processes. Ibid., 60(1), 37-49 [in Russian].
- Yavorskyi, I.M., Yuzefovych, R.M., Kravets, I.B. (2012) Cross-correlation coherent analysis of periodically nonstationary random signals. Vidbir i Obrobka Informatsii, 36, 5-13 [in Ukrainian].
- Yavorskyi, I.M., Yuzefovych, R.M., Matsko, I.Y. (2016) Coherent cross-spectral analysis of time series. Ibid., 43(119), 32-38.