Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing, №3, 2017 pp. 29-39
Monitoring of technical condition of main pipelines
V. A. Troitsky
E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine,
11 Kazimir Malevich str., 03150, Ukraine.
The long-term accident-free operation of main pipelines depends on monitoring of their technical condition, level of service, implementation of results of physical methods of their diagnostics. The applied types of marking the main pipelines are considered, which should be replaced by personal bar- and dot codes of pipes. This allows combining the information capabilities of different diagnostic systems and carrying out local repairs without traumatizing the pipes with large excavations, monitoring the operation of pipes with defects, the degree of danger of which should have a colour indication. 14 – Ref., 1 – Table, 14 – Fig.
Key words: main underground pipeline, flaw detection, interpipe diagnostics, monitoring, measurement of polarization potential, magnetometric method, ultrasonic testing, recording of pipe condition, marker and code plates
- Troitsky, V.A. (2002) Magnetic particle inspection of welded joints and machine parts. Kiev, Feniks [in Russian].
- But, V.S., Olijnyk, O.I. Strategy of development of repair technology in operational main pipelines. In: Problems of life and operation safety of structures, constructions and machines in 2004-2006: Transact., 490-500 [in Russian].
- Abakumov, A.A., Abakumov, M.L. (2001) Magnetic diagnostics of gas- and oil pipelines. Moscow, Energoatomizdat [in Russian].
- Muzhitsky, V.F., Gorkunov, E.S., Shcherbinin, V.E. (2010) Nondestructive testing. In: Refer. book. Ed. by V.V. Klyuev. Vol. 1. Moscow, Spektr [in Russian].
- Paton, B.E., Troitsky, V.A. (2016) Main directions of work of E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute in improvement of nondestructive testing of welded joints. In: Proc. of 8th Nation. Conf. UkrNDT-2016, 8-28 [in Russian].
- Tsikh, V.S., Yavorsky, A.V. (2016) Electromagnetic inspection of insulation of underground pipelines from ground surface. In: Proc. of 8th Nation. Conf. UkrNDT-2016, 206-207 [in Russian].
- Dzhala, R.M.. Verbenets, B.Ya., Melnik, M.I. (2016) New methods of CPC inspection of underground pipelines by measurements of currents and potentials. In: Proc. of 8th Nation. Conf. UkrNDT-2016, 236-239 [in Ukrainian].
- Dubov, A.A. Magnetic diagnostics of underground pipelines. www.energodiagnostika.ru [in Russian].
- Chirskov, V.G., Berezin, L.G. et al. (1991) Construction of main pipelines. In: Refer. book. Moscow, Nadra [in Russian].
- Sarazha, S.V. (2013) Implementation of new concept for diagnostics of process pipelines in OJSC Samotlorneftegaz. Territoriya NDT, 4, 36-41 [in Russian].
- Chernov, A.A., Kaufman, L.I., Grigoriev, P.A. (1986) Method of identification of defect location of pipeline. USSR author’s cert. 1214984, Int. Cl. F17D3/00. Publ. 28.02.86 [in Russian].
- Karnavsky, E.L., Aginej, R.V., Buzhajlo, A.F. et al. (2014) Marker for in-pipe diagnostics. Patent RF 2511787, Int. Cl. F17D5/02. Publ. 10.04.2014.
- Kovalenko, A.N. (2016) Systems of detection of defect location on pipeline. Kontrol i Diagnostika, 2, 27-35 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.14489/td.2016.02.pp.027-035
- Galiulin, R.V., Bashkin, V.N., Galiulina, R.A. (2013) Problem of unauthorized cutting into liquid hydrocarbon pipelines . Zh. Neftegazovogo Stroitelstva, 4, 46-49 [in Russian].
- Galyautdinov, A.A., Zubailov, G.I. et al. (2007) To problem of dismantling of pipelines. Neftegazovoe Delo. http:www.ogbus.ru [in Russian].