Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №4, 2018, pp. 51-57
Features of monitoring the technical condition of load-carrying structures of concrete shaft headgears
V.A. Kulish, E.S. Krylov
SC «UkrNDIproekt» Institute of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry» 46/2 Akademik Palladin Prosp., 03142, Kyiv. E-mail: email@example.com
A standard of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine SOU-N10.1.00174125.002:2012 ‘Sequence and organization of examination of concrete headgears” was developed, which specifies the procedures of examination and evaluation of the technical condition of load-carrying structures and takes into account the specifics of instrumental examination of concrete products using modern NDT methods and means. The standard meets the requirements of the currently valid legal and normative documents and promotes improvement of safety and reliability of operation of higher risk facilities due to timely acquisition of information on the actual technical condition of shaft headgears. 9 Ref., 5 Tabl., 3 Fig.
monitoring, technical condition, headgear, concrete structure, instrumental examination, defect, damage, reliability, safety
1. (2004) Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 26.05.04, No. 687: Procedure for conducting inspection, testing and/or expertise examination (technical diagnostics) of high-risk machinery, mechanisms and equipment [in Ukrainian].
2. NPAOP 45.2-1.01-98: Guidelines for examination, evaluation of technical condition and certification of industrial buildings and constructions [in Ukrainian].
3. DSTU BV.2.7-220:2009: Building materials. Concretes. Determination of strength by mechanical methods of nondestructive testing [in Ukrainian].
4. DSTU BV.2.7-226:2009: Concretes. Ultrasonic method of strength determination [in Ukrainian].
5. DSTU BV.2.7-214:2009: Building materials. Concretes. Methods of strength determination by reference samples [in Ukrainian].
6. Kulish, V.A., Krylov, E.S. (2018) Monitoring and assessment of the technical condition of metals structures of buildings and constructions of mine surface. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 1, 47-52 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2018.01.07
7. DBNV.3.1-2002: Repair and reinforcement of load-carrying and enclosing building constructions and foundations of industrial buildings and constructions [in Ukrainian].
8. DSTU NBV.1.2-18:2016: Guidelines on inspection of buildings and constructions to determine and assess their technical condition [in Ukrainian].
9. SOU-N10.1.00174125,002:2012: Sequence and organization of examination of reinforced concrete pile drivers. Standard of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].