Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing №1, 2019, стр. 3-12
Features of AE diagnostics. Technology, instrumentationand algorithms
S.A. Nedoseka, A.Ya. Nedoseka, M.A. Yaremenko, M.A. Ovsienko, O.I. Boichuk, I.G. Voloshkevich
E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazimir Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine.E-mail: office @paton.kiev.ua 12
The main requirements to diagnostics of structures in operation were formulated. Obtaining the information which should be provided by monitoring systems after processing of initially received data, is considered step by step. It is shown that the system of continuous monitoring of structures developed together with Hungarian specialists, allows evaluation and prediction of the structure state, both during short-term testing and in operation. The system is capable of solving practically all the main questions, related to ensuring the operational safety of structures. 18 Ref., 9 Fig. 12
Keywords: diagnostics of structures, acoustic emission, monitoring systems, evaluation of the state of structures
1. (2009) GOST 27518-87: Diagnostics of items. General requirements. Valid from 1989-01-01. Moscow, Standartinform [in Russian].
2. (2009) GOST 20911-89: Technical diagnostics. Terms and definitions. Valid from 1991-01-01. Moscow, Standartinform [in Russian].
3. Varovin, A.Ya., Karzov, Yu.Ya., Margolin, B.Z. (2006) Problems of prediction of structure serviceability by NDT data. V Mire Nerazrushayushchego Kontrolya, 4(34), 6–11 [in Russian].
4. (2015) 68th Annual Assembly of the International Institute of Welding IIW 2015. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 4, 58 [in Russian].
5. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2012) Acoustic emission and residual life of structures: Album. Kiev, Indprom [in Russian].
6. Nedoseka, A.Ya. (2008) Fundamentals of design and diagnostics of welded structures. Ed. by B.E. Paton, 4th Ed. Kiev, Indprom [in Russian].
7. Paton, B.E., Kudryavtsev, I.V., Nedoseka, A.Ya., Korotynsky, A.E. (1974) On some methods of construction of automatic information-measuring systems for diagnostics of welded structure reliability. Avtomatich. Svarka, 9, 1–5 [in Russian].
8. Nedoseka A.Ya., Nedoseka S. A., Ovsienko M. A., Yeremenko M. A., Gereb Ya., Kushnirenko S. A. (2016) Testing of pressure vessels by an international expert team. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 3, 3-10 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2016.03.01
9. Nedoseka, S.A., Nedoseka, A.Ya. (2005) Diagnostic systems of EMA family. Main principles and architectural features (Review). Ibid., 3, 20–26 [in Russian].
10. Nedoseka, S.A., Nedoseka, A.Ya., Ovsienko, M.A. (2011) Influence of methods of acoustic-emission data treatment on formation of AE events and determination of their coordinates. Ibid., 2, 5–14 [in Russian].
11. Nedoseka, S.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2012) Features of processing acoustic emission data at application of complex and multiple location arrays. Ibid., 2, 7–12 [in Russian].
12. Nedoseka, S.A. (2007) Forecasting the fracture by the data of acoustic emission. Ibid., 2, 3–9 [in Russian].
13. Nedoseka, S.A., Nedoseka, A.Ya., Shevtsova, M.A. (2018) Acoustic emission in testing of composite materials. Ibid., 4, 32–36 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2018.04.04
14. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Smogol, Yu.A., Kozakov, A.A. (2014) Long-term strength of materials operating at high temperatures, based on acoustic emission data. Ibid., 4, 17–21 [in Russian].
15. Nedoseka, S.A., Nedoseka, A.Ya. (2010) Integrated assessment of damage level and residual life of metals with certain operating life. Ibid., 1, 9–16 [in Russian].
16. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A. (2018) Evaluation of energy consumed in damage initiation at fracture of materials, based on acoustic emission data. Ibid., 4, 19-23 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2018.04.01
17. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A. (2014) On management of operational safety of equipment under working load. Continuous acoustic-emission monitoring. Khimichna Promyslovist Ukrainy, 1, 10–21 [in Russian].
18. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2016) Smart technologies for evaluation of structure state (AE technologies and new generation control equipment on its basis). Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 2, 3-18 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2016.02.01