Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #3, 2019, pp. 30-35
Complex for automatic vibrational diagnostics of rolling mill equipment
A.V. Baglay, A.N. Guzeev, M.M. Kipin, S.V. Filippov
SC «DIAMECH-UKRAINE». ABK-1, 19 Kyrgyzskaya Str., 61105, Kharkov, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Dynamic loads arising in the rolling stand, to a large extent depend on the technical condition of the assemblies and articulation elements. That is why, the task of searching, analyzing and studying the relationships of informative parameters of technological processes with the parameters of vibrational state of the equipment is of paramount importance. 5 Ref., 9 Fig.
rolling mill, technical condition of the equipment, vibration, diagnostics
1. Verenev, V.V., Bolshakov, V.I., Putnoki, A.Yu. et al. (2010) Dynamic processes in stands of wide-strip mill 1680. In: Monography. Dnepropetrovsk, IMA-press [in Russian].
2. Verenev, V.V. (2014) Lowering of dynamic loads and diagnostics of wide-strip mills in transition modes. Nikopol, SPD Feldman O.O. [in Russian].
3. (2003) GOST R ISO 10816-3-2002: Mechanical vibration. Evaluation of machine vibration by measurements on non-rotating parts. Pt 3: Industrial machines with nominal power base above 15 kW and nominal speeds between 120 r/min and 1500 r/min when measured in situ. Moscow, Standartinform [in Russian].
4. (2005) SA 03-001-05: Association standard. Centrifugal pumping and compressor units of hazardous productions. Service vibration norms. Moscow, Standartinform [in Russian].
5. Baglai, A.V., Kipin, M.M., Dubina, M.A. (2019) Vibrational diagnostics of a reducer of wide-band rolling mill 1680. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 1, 53-57 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2019.01.07