Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #3, 2019, pp. 36-45
Features of diagnostics of technical conditionof industrial flue pipes by passive thermal imaging method
V.Yu. Glukhovskiy, O.G. Bondarenko
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazymyr Malevich Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com
Analysis of industries, where passive thermal imaging methods of control became accepted for diagnostics of technical condition of difficult-of-access and potentially hazardous industrial facilities, was performed. Service conditions of the most common potentially hazardous industrial flue pipes were considered. The causes for formation and main types of defects and damage in structural elements of flue pipes were analyzed. The main methods for assessment of technical condition of flue pipes by passive thermal imaging method are presented, that is performed by solving the direct flaw detection problem using models of thermograms of anomalies in temperature fields on the flue pipe outer surface. Ref. 10, Table. 1, Fig. 6. 45
Key words: flue pipe, passive thermal imaging method of control, causes for formation of discontinuities, methods of assessment of the technical condition
1. Maslova, V.A., Storozhenko, V.A. (2004) Thermography in diagnostics and non-destructive testing. Kharkov, SPIT Company [in Russian].
2. Bazhanov, S.A. (2000) Infrared diagnostics of electric equipment of switching devices. Appendix to Journal «Energetik». Moscow, NTF Energoprogress [in Russian].
3. Babak, V.P. (2016) Monitoring of thermal power engineering facilities using drones. In: Proc. of 8th Nat.Sci.-Techn. Conf. on Nondestructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics – UkrNDT – 2016, Kyiv, UT NKTD, 48-53 [in Ukrainian].
4. Vavilov, V.P. (1991) Thermal methods of nondestructive testing: Refer. book. Moscow, Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
5. Elshin, A.M., Izhorin, M.N., Zholudev, V.S., Ovcharenko, E.G. (2001) Flue pipes. Ed. by S.V.Satianov. Moscow, Strojizdat [in Russian].
6. Khanukhov, Kh.M., Yarovoj, S.N. (2017) Damage level of metal flue pipes and load-carrying towers during the life cycle and limit values of the main defects and damage. Stroitelstvo, Materialovedenie, Mashinostroenie, 99, 218–227 [in Russian].
7. Zasedatelev, I.B., Duzhykh, F.P. (1970) Control of operational modes of flue concrete pipes. Elektricheskie Stantsii, 11, 42–44 [in Russian].
8. Duzhykh, F.P. (1988) Thermal imaging of temperature fields in flue pipes. Teploenergetika, 5, 51–55 [in Russian].
9. Yablonko, E. (2011) Main problems in flue pipe operation. Molodoj Uchyonyj, 9, 65–68 [in Russian].
10. Babushkin, R.A., Glyzov, D.S., Ivanov, Yu.P. (2015) Thermal imaging diagnostics of flue pipes. Innovatsionnaya Nauka, 9, 52–57 [in Russian].