Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #4, 2019, pp. 40-44
Modern technologies for equipment diagnosis in thermal power complex
A.Ya. Nedoseka, S.A. Nedoseka, M.A. Yaremenko, M.A. Ovsienko
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine. 11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv.
Operating conditions of steam boiler elements, causes for possible accidents in drums of thermal power plants, and methods of control and assessment of their technical condition are considered. Technology of diagnosing a boiler drum using acoustic emission method is presented. Results introducing this technology of continuous acoustic-emission monitoring of the drum of TGM-96 boiler have been analyzed. 13 Ref, 9 Fig.
Keywords: boiler drum, acoustic emission, acoustic-emission technology, monitoring systems, structure state assessment
1. (1996) DNAOP 0.00-1.26-96: Rules of construction and safe operation of steam boilers with steam pressure of not more than 0.07 MPa (0.7 kgf/cm2), and hot water boilers and water heaters with water heating temperature not high than 115 °C. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
2. (2012) NPAOP 0.00-1.60-66: Rules for design and safe operation of steam and hot water boilers. Kharkiv, FORT [in Russian].
3. (2004) SО 15334.17.442-2003: Instructions on how to extend the life of drums of high pressure boilers. Moscow, TsPTI ORGRES [in Russian].
4. Antikajn, P.A., Zykov, A.K. (1985) Safe operation of boiler supervision facilities: Refer. book. Moscow, Metallurgiya [in Russian].
5. Gontarovsky, P.P., Protasova, T.V., Glyadya, A.A., Pozhidaev, A.V. (2013) Evaluation of thermal stressed state of drum of TGME-464 boiler. Problemy Mashinostroeniya, 16(1), 44-51 [in Russian].
6. Ababkov, N.V. (2011) Improvement of the technology for evaluation of service life of welded drums ob boilers with application of acoustic and magnetic methods. In: Syn. of Thesis for Cand. of Tekh. Sci. Degree [in Russian].
7. Grin, E.A. (2009) Damageability of drums of 16GNM steel boilers. Moscow, Technical Committee for Reliable and Safe Operation of TPPs [in Russian].
8. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2016) Intelligent technologies in evaluation of the state of structures (AE technology and new generation controlling instrumentation based on it). Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 2, 3–18 [in Russian].
9. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2014) On application of AE technology at continuous monitoring of piping of power units operating at high temperature. Ibid., 3, 7-14 [in Russian].
10. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A. et al. (2014) On management of safe operation of equipment under working load. Continuous acoustic emission monitoring. Khimichna Promyslovist Ukrainy, 1, 10–21 [in Russian].
11. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A. et al. (2013) Software of AE diagnostic systems EMA-3.9. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 3, 16-22 [in Russian].
12. Paton, B.E., Lobanov, L.M., Nedoseka, A.Ya. et al. (2012) Acoustic emission and service life of structures: Theory, methods, technologies, means, application. In: Album. Kiev, Indprom [in Russian].
13. Nedoseka, A.Ya., Nedoseka, S.A., Yaremenko, M.A., Ovsienko, M.A. (2018) Application of the technology of acoustic emission monitoring at evaluation of the condition of vessels in chemical production. Tekh. Diagnost. i Nerazrush. Kontrol, 1, 34-41 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2018.01.05