Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #4, 2019, pp. 45-49
Investigation of operational reliability of pipes of lower radiation part of TPP-210A boilers after transition to gas coal combustion
A.V. Gruzevich1,2, D.A. Derecha2,3
Tripolje TPP. 08720, Ukrainka, Obukhiv distr., Kyiv reg., Ukraine. E-mail: Gruzevich@bigmir.net
Institute of Magnetism of the NAS of Ukraine and MES of Ukraine. 36-b acad. Vernadskii Blvd., 03142, Kyiv
NTUU «Igor Sikorsky KPI». 57 Pobedy Prosp., 03056, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The current situation in thermal energy sector is extremely grave, because of interruption of supplies of anthracite culm to thermal power stations. In this connection, one of the main problems in modern power engineering is technical re-equipment of a number of TPS, involving the change of design kind of anthracite culm fuel and their transition to combustion of gas coals of G grade. Therefore, studies of operational reliability of pipes in the lower radiation part of boilers after transition to combustion of the gas group of coals is a highly urgent issue. 5 Ref., 3 Tabl., 2 Fig.
Keywords: power equipment, heating surfaces, screen tubes, corrosion, scale, reliability, boilers, thermoelectric power station
1. Zlepko, V.F., Voronov, N.P. (1975) Investigation of pipe metal properties of heating surfaces under operation conditions. Service reliability of metal of power equipment. In: Transact. of VTI. Moscow, Energiya, 16-24 [in Russian].
2. Meiklyar, M.V. (1961) How steam boiler metal works. Moscow, State energy publishing house [in Russian].
3. (1979) Manual on operation of 300MW blocks with direct flow boiler TPP-210 «A» and K-300-240 turbine. Ukrainka [in Russian].
4. (2005) SOU–N MPE 126.96.36.1991:2004: Control of metal and prolongation of the life of basic elements of boilers, turbines and pipelines of thermal power plants. Kyiv, GRIFRE OEP [in Ukrainian].
5. (1996) GCD 34.26.701-96: Screen tubes of steam boilers. Method of service resource calculation. Lviv, ORGRESS, 1-12 [in Ukrainian].