Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing #3, 2021, pp. 44-48
Modern legal and normative requirements to welded products
Yu.K. Bondarenko, O.V. Kovalchuk
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS of Ukraine
11 Kazymyr Malevych Str., 03150, Kyiv, Ukraine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current state of international and state technical regulation was analyzed. Ukraine is taking a number of important steps, in order to
bring Ukrainian legislation in the field of technical regulation to the level of international requirements. Proceeding from analysis of
normative documents, it was determined, which welded products are covered by technical regulations, harmonized with European
Directives, which are mandatory for application. Orders of the respective Ministries are indicated, which determine the lists of
standards, compliance with which confirm the correspondence to requirements of technical regulations. It is defined that assessment
of the compliance of critical welded products is performed with application of a combination of modules, a component of which is
certification of quality management system. The field of normative documents was analyzed in terms of specific requirements to
quality management system that apply in different industries. The plan of action was determined for welding production plants, which
has the objective to introduce measures to ensure product compliance with the requirements of technical regulations. 6 Ref., 1 Tabl.
technical regulation, welded products, welded structure, product risks, risk-oriented approach, procedures for
confirmation of welded product compliance
1. Vitkin, L., Lapach, S. (2007) How to determine the hazard level of products. Standartyzatsiya, Sertyfikatsiya, Yakist, 3, 48-54 [in Ukrainian].
2. Papazov, V., Papazova, O., Makhamadei, N., Shcherbakov, P. (2020) On new technical regulations of pressure equipment. Okhorona Pratsi, Suppl., 3, 50-60 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kravchuk, V.I., Tsema, T.V., Afanasieva, S.E., Lysak, L.I., Ryzhkova, S.A., Gorbatova, I.V. (2018) Comparative analysis of national requirements for approval of type of tractors, trailers, trailer trucks with new European codes. In: Transact. of UkrNDIPVT, 22(36) [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.31473/2305-5987-2018-1-22(36)-41-51
4. Ministry of Infrastructure. Technical regulation in transport. https://mtu.gov.ua/content/tehnichne-regulyuvannya- na-transporti.html?PrintVersion
5. Bondarenko, Yu.K., Kovalchuk, O.V. (2020) Investigation of the influence of risk sources on technical safety of welded structures in operation with application of nondestructive testing and technical diagnostics. Tekh. Diahnost. ta Neruiniv. Kontrol, 2, 49-57 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.37434/tdnk2020.02.08
6. Bondarenko, Yu.K., Kovalchuk, O.V. (2017) Evaluation of risk of welding structures service using monitoring of processes of the quality control system and testing using NT and TD methods. Ibid., 3, 56-62 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2017.03.07
7. Bondarenko, Yu.K., Kovalchuk, O.V. (2018) Risk identification in fabrication of welded structures in order to introduce risk-management at the enterprise. Ibid., 3, 47-57 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/tdnk2018.03.06
Advertising in this issue: