TPWJ, 2010, #9, 31-33 pages
REPAIR OF SHIP HULL STRUCTURES OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY AMg6 USING ELECTRODYNAMIC TREATMENT
Journal The Paton Welding Journal
Publisher International Association «Welding»
ISSN 0957-798X (print)
Issue № 9, 2010 (September)
L.M. LOBANOV1, N.A. PASHCHIN1, V.P. LOGINOV1, A.G. POKLYATSKY1 and A.I. BABUTSKY2
E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
G.S. Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength, NASU, Kiev, Ukraine
The electrodynamic treatment (EDT) of welded joints from aluminium alloys AMg6 in ship hulls was carried out. The effect of 50-60 % reduction of initial stressed state was obtained at EDT of full-size samples of welded joints. Technological recommendations for EDT of ship welded hulls were worked out. A high process efficiency was shown by monitoring welded joints of hulls after EDT.
aluminium alloys, ship hull structures, butt joints, residual stresses, electric current pulse, electrodynamic treatment, technological recommendations, service life, impact loads, vibration loads
1. Lobanov, L.M., Pashchin, N.A., Loginov, V.P. et al. (2005) Application of electric pulse treatment of structural elements to extend their service life (Review). The Paton Welding J., 11, 19-23.
2. Lobanov, L.M., Pashchin, N.A., Loginov, V.P. et al. (2007) Change of the stress-strain state of welded joints of aluminium alloy AMg6 after electrodynamic treatment. Ibid., 6, 7-14.
3. Lobanov, L.M., Pashchin, N.A., Loginov, V.P. et al. (2007) Effect of electrodynamic treatment on stressed state of welded joints on steel St3. Ibid., 7, 6-8.
4. Lobanov, L.M., Makhnenko, V.I., Pashchin, N.A. et al. (2007) Features of formation of plastic deformations at electrodynamic treatment of welded joints of St3 steel. Ibid., 10, 7-11.
5. Lobanov, L.M., Pavlovsky, V.I., Grishchenko, A.N. et. al. (1993) Ensuring of accuracy in fabrication of welded hull of ocean racing yacht. Avtomatich. Svarka, 3, 40-43.